PDA

View Full Version : Eeeek!

EmmaReed84
23-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Just had some lady call this evening to ask loads of questions a long the lines of... Do you currently mind children, what days and times do you work, what is the last day before xmas you are working etc.?

Looks like my first inspection will be before xmas...:eek: I am starting to worry now, I hate being out of control of things or thinking that I am not working at my best so to have someone come to my home and potentially say your rubbish make me feel sick:panic: lol (I know that not what they do, but I have read the horror stories :) lol)

rickysmiths
23-11-2011, 06:48 PM
4 years ago I was rung two weeks before Christmas and asked to stay in for 3 days the week before Christmas. I refused to because the mindees had toddler parties, playgroup parties and I had planned a couple of Christmas outings. There was no way I was going to let them all miss al of that just for an Inspection. The woman rang in the New Year.

EmmaReed84
23-11-2011, 07:51 PM
4 years ago I was rung two weeks before Christmas and asked to stay in for 3 days the week before Christmas. I refused to because the mindees had toddler parties, playgroup parties and I had planned a couple of Christmas outings. There was no way I was going to let them all miss al of that just for an Inspection. The woman rang in the New Year.

I have planned my whole December and there are several dates that I know I am going to be out for. Santa visit, reindeer, xmas party etc. When they called my friend they asked what dates she was in for and gave her two dates and said if they were not there by 10am on the first date then it would be the 2nd date... She turned up at 9.45am on the first day lol