PDA

View Full Version : Voice of reason

pinky21
23-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Can some one please help ??? I have my pre reg visit on Friday, and i am a so starting to panic :panic:
I have all my policies and prcedurces wrote.
My risk assessment done.
Bit like house rules, info pack for parents.
Cupboards locks on, stairgate out but not in place as my own children don't need it. Have 1st aid kit for the home and car and fire blanket
I am now cleaning EVERYTHING, but feel like i have missed something but what ????
Any advice about what is missing ....before i go mad :blush:

The Juggler
23-11-2011, 02:00 PM
well done being so organised! don't panic. get your EYFS out and look through the statutory requirements. just make sure you have all the necessary paperwork in place and any physicla requirements to meet these statutory requirements hon.

Other than that you will be fine :thumbsup:

pinky21
23-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Thank you iknow deep down i will be fine and that every thing is organised, just panicing abit.
If i clean any more i think i will go crazy , if not already :laughing:

sarah707
23-11-2011, 06:15 PM
One of my friends found herself cleaning behind the fridge... it was only later she wondered what on earth she'd been doing :laughing:

Have a good read through the pre-reg questionnaire and make sure you can answer the questions and you'll be fine! :D

miffy
23-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to wish you good luck for Friday. I'm sure it will be absolutely fine :)

Miffy xx

pinky21
24-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Thank you all for your kind words, i know i will be fine .....just going to relax and forget about it till Friday :)
As long as she doesn't look under the sofa at the family of dust bunnies that have moved in i will be fine :laughing:

LizzyT
24-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Good luck for Friday. Don't worry too much, I had mine on Tuesday and when I got a bit stuck she helped me out and made suggestions.

pinky21
25-11-2011, 12:22 PM
YES all done, and it wasn't that bad, she was really nice , she stayed about 2hours but it didn't feel like it . More like a genral chat than anything.
Just need my crb back now :)

miffy
25-11-2011, 02:51 PM
That's good news - well done! :clapping:

Hope your crb doesn't take too much longer.

Miffy xx

Penny1959
25-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Glad it went well

Penny :)