PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS IDEA FOR BABY 6 MONTHS

debbie
20-11-2011, 03:30 PM
hi does anyone have an easy idea for a baby of 6 months that i could stretch to use for a 2 year old. my minds gone blank.

Tink
20-11-2011, 03:50 PM
How about a reindeer card for Mummy and Daddy.

Paint baby's foot brown and hands brown for antlers, add a red fingerprint nose with glitter and finger print eyes.

Did this last year with 9 month old, parents cried:laughing:

miss mopple
20-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I have 2 babies this year. We are going to do chritmas trees on canvas using their foot prints and finger prints for lights :)

Louise85
20-11-2011, 08:16 PM
My ofsted inspector gave me this idea...collect pine cones and paint them with glue - pop them in a brown paper bag with glitter and seal it and get the baby to shake it like a rattle - the baby will enjoy the sound and afterwards you can just tie some ribbon on for parents to hang on the tree...not tried it myself, but will be with the 6 month old I've got at the mo...

nipper
20-11-2011, 08:42 PM
What lovely ideas.

Following on from the antler hand and feet painting, you could do an upside down handprint in green, so it looks like a christmas tree (fingers spread slightly) and then decorate the tips of the 'branches' with finger prints. Don't forget to do a little smudge of white at the top to represent snow. Drip a couple of lines of pva glue onto the body of the tree and then drizzle glitter on to look like tinsel!

debbie
20-11-2011, 08:59 PM
brilliant ideas baby's hands are so tiny and everything straight into her mouth but will give them ago thanks ladies.

debbie
24-11-2011, 09:10 PM
i like the pine cone idea would suit most ages.

miffy
24-11-2011, 09:22 PM
My ofsted inspector gave me this idea...collect pine cones and paint them with glue - pop them in a brown paper bag with glitter and seal it and get the baby to shake it like a rattle - the baby will enjoy the sound and afterwards you can just tie some ribbon on for parents to hang on the tree...not tried it myself, but will be with the 6 month old I've got at the mo...

That's a lovely idea - thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

keza
24-11-2011, 09:38 PM

really like this idea think i may borrow it! thanks! :thumbsup: