PDA

View Full Version : In process of starting

child_friendly
18-11-2011, 01:42 PM
I have done my first aid course and am starting my cypop5 course on tuesday. I am thinking of filling in all the forms for Ofsted and sending them off before and hopefully get a pre-reg visit in few weeks or so. But am worried and scared as i don't know what to expect and some say don't do application before done the course (which gives you info about the Oftesd visit etc) but i want to be registered asap. My house is in the process of being baby proof as i have an 8 month old boy.

Has anyone else registered with Ofsted before doing the cypop5 course?
How should i prepare for Ofsted?
What needs to be done before osfted come?
Any advice on registrating before starting the course?

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

claire250182
18-11-2011, 11:00 PM
I registered with Ofsted before starting my pre-reg course. I sent my application forms off around 6-8 weeks ago and I have my pre reg visit on Tuesday. I would say the sooner you submit your paperwork the better x

xgemx
20-11-2011, 06:46 AM
If you feel ready go for it and like you say the house is childproofed make sure you know the eyfs and also the inspector that rung me before coming to do the visit asked that i have risk assesements for my house to show her when she comes

child_friendly
20-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks you guys will get all risk assessments/policies/procedures done, finishing off filling out the forms and send them off this week. I have my course in Exeter, devon. Just been trying to find where it is.Can i just ask, where can you get help with filling out the forms? Claire- have you heard from Ofsted yet if you sent them off ages ago?x