PDA

View Full Version : **** BREAKING DAWN****

Pipsqueak
16-11-2011, 05:00 PM
anyone else getting excited?

I am, we are booked to go Saturday afternoon..... ogling Carlisle..... and Emmett.... sigh

Pauline
16-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Errrm I might need enlightening. Wot ya on about kid? :laughing:

JulieA
16-11-2011, 05:22 PM
No, not excited at all. It's such as shame I have a teenage daughter who has a crush on Taylor Lautner that I will be forced to sit through yet another Twilight film - :laughing: :clapping: Such a hardship being a mother!!!!

Pipsqueak
16-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Errrm I might need enlightening. Wot ya on about kid? :laughing:

its about a woman called Dawn who keeps breaking things:laughing:

onceinabluemoon
16-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I was, but then my DS read that they'd really dumbed it down to keep within the certification so now not so much.

Narnia34
16-11-2011, 05:27 PM

Might as well be, cos it has stuff all to do with the Twilight books :laughing:

Pipsqueak
16-11-2011, 05:32 PM
I was, but then my DS read that they'd really dumbed it down to keep within the certification so now not so much.

So I have heard...:rolleyes:

but that is ok I am only going to ogle Carlisle (Peter Facinelli)... swoon

Pipsqueak
16-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Dumbing down Twilight and sexing up Vamp Diaries..... Damon was sizzling last night.....

:laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
17-11-2011, 09:05 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: me am going to the midnight showing tonight with friends, cant wait so excited

but have to agree Pip Damon Salvatore :blush: :blush: :blush: oh yes !!! x

Greengrass74
17-11-2011, 09:17 AM
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT

Claire keeps going on about it and whether I am team Jacob or team Edward, is this anything to do with JEDWOOD, I just don't know what is going on. :rolleyes:

She is off on a Girlie night Saturday to watch it apparently, so I have just been told.

Mollymop
17-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Let's hope the film is better than the book!!:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
17-11-2011, 06:51 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
17-11-2011, 07:28 PM
The bloke who plys the main character was on Day Break this morning, He looked pretty cool and a right laugh TBH

I saw the first film and enjoyed it....never read the books tho.

xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
17-11-2011, 08:49 PM
I cannot wait, just me and my daugther will be lovely to spend a bit of time just with her, but we have to go at the 5 pm showing as that was the only tickets left but we don't care :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Love a bit of Vampire Diaries as well :laughing: :laughing:

swindonminder
17-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Me and my sisters have booked our tickets for Saturday, we are so excited. We're making a night of it and going for dinner after.

Im sooooooo excited I cant wait.

:)

Kiddleywinks
18-11-2011, 08:34 AM
I don't think any one will be disappointed with this one - went to the midnight showing and came away feeling it was the most loyal to the book

Wanna go again now so I can concentrate without all the giddyness :laughing:

ajs
18-11-2011, 08:56 AM

Took me a while to work out what you meant lol
The my kids went last night and I waited up for them to get home, now feel rough and very tired

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
18-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Just seen it and LOVED it

There was once scene that i think could have been done better otherwise it was amazing and the make-up on bella to make her look "in a certain condition" (dont want to give anything away to those who havent read the book) is fantastic!

Pipsqueak
19-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Never thought I'd say this but I was not impressed...

Drags on for far too long, eeked out scenes that could have been cut much shorter, didn't matter and could have had WAY more content.

Oh and WAY more Carlisle lol

Towards the end was WAY better

anyone going to see it - watch ALL the credits

onceinabluemoon
19-11-2011, 04:50 PM
My boys have gone off to watch this today, it was supposed to be my birthday treat but I don't feel up to it so I just paid for them to go instead. They've not come back yet so no idea if they thought it was good or bad. Eldest has read all the books (including the spin offs) so if its not up to muster I'm sure I will soon know.

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
19-11-2011, 05:38 PM
what did u think of the wolf argument scene pip? I found it very Disney and it would have worked better if they were in their human form

Pipsqueak
19-11-2011, 05:41 PM
what did u think of the wolf argument scene pip? I found it very Disney and it would have worked better if they were in their human form

aptly put - Disney. It was very.... very..... dippy

The whole thing was very 'mumbly' as well... am used to Bella being mumbly but the whole movie is the same - you have to listen soooo hard and there is more soundtrack than dialogue