PDA

View Full Version : Questionaire for parent?

Kasha1
10-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I am thinking of doing a questionaire for my mindees Parents but am unsure as what to put? My mindee is 19mnth and only comes to me for 2 mornings i therefore dont bother with a daily diary, but need some feed back to show Ofsted about working with parents.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks Debbie

Louise317
10-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi Debbie,

My Parent questionnaire form is as follows...

"Parent/Carer Questionnaire

I hope that you feel you can approach me at anytime to make suggestions on how I can improve or adapt the care I provide for your child, however I think it is important that on an Quarterly basis I provide you with an opportunity to give me written feedback. This will help me to reflect on the service I provide, evaluate it and make changes if necessary. I very much appreciate the time you will take to complete this short questionnaire.

1. Are you happy with the care I provide for your child? Yes/No
(Please give comments)

2. Is your child happy in my care? Yes/No
(Please give comments)

3. What does your child find enjoyable/like doing whilst in my care?

4. Is there anything your child does not enjoy/does not like doing whilst in my care?

5. Do you have any worries/concerns over your child’s development? At home or in my care? Yes/No
(If yes please specify the nature of your concern)

6. Are there any aspects of the care I provide you think I could improve upon? Yes/No
(If yes please give suggestions of ways improvements could be made)

7. Please feel free to write any further comments or suggestions you may have that would make your child’s time with me more enjoyable.

Thank you for taking the time to fill in this questionnaire. Any information that you give will remain confidential but may be viewed by Ofsted during an inspection. "

Just questions in boxes.

HTH

Louise x

candy cat
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
pm me your email address and will send mine:)