PDA

View Full Version : Changes to number of spaces

clareelizabeth1
07-11-2011, 12:55 PM
I look after two under ones (different days) but one of them will be two in less than a month and mum asked it I could have her all week from now on so I rang OFSTED and told them I would need the amendment for three weeks and they sent me the paperwork (think it would take a week to fill out) and was told on the phone that it would take two weeks for them to decide if I can look after both of them. I feel that there should be an easier way to do things have now told mum I def can't and she has begged grandparents and friends to help for a few weeks it's just so sad that things can be so difficultnn

jumping j
07-11-2011, 01:41 PM
hi,
I downloaded the variation form, I think there's one in the free resources on here. It only took me about an hour to fill in, then I emailed it to them, They confirmed they'd recieved it the next day and it took them exactly 2 weeks to ring me, confirm what I had said was true and accept my request.
It wasn't for 2 under 1's but it was for 4 in the EYFS two days a week. It's not as much hassle as it seems and is worth it, honestly!

clareelizabeth1
08-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Thanks I think I'll give it ago