PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN - HELLO EVERYONE

angeldelight
07-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Morning Everyone

Dark and drab here at the moment and its getting colder now

Hope you all had a good weekend

What are you all doing today are you busy?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
07-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Morning Angel :)

Just my before and after schoolies - not sure what Im doing yet. Cleaning the hall after the bonfire party is on the agenda.

Have a lovely day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
07-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Morning everyone, it's so frosty and cold here this morning.

Today is my baby boys 1st birthday so having a tea party tonight with mindee and a friend as it's also mindees birthday on Wednesday.

Food shopping this morning then finishing off tidying up after the party we had on Saturday.

Tink
07-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Morning Angel, a nice quiet day for me today, before and after schoolies:D
Can catch up with a bit of paper work.

Doing my paediatric first aid course over the next 3 nights with my sister, she is a hairdresser and did it with me last time.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

angeldelight
07-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Morning everyone, it's so frosty and cold here this morning.

Today is my baby boys 1st birthday so having a tea party tonight with mindee and a friend as it's also mindees birthday on Wednesday.

Food shopping this morning then finishing off tidying up after the party we had on Saturday.

Wow I can't believe he is 1 already.

Happy birthday hope you little one has a lovely day :clapping:

Angel xx

onceinabluemoon
07-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Morning ladies, Monday is my quietest day so lots of play and then catching up with some coursework when the LO sleeps.

Toothfairy
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Morning everyone

Dull and miserable here this morning .

I don't feel as though i've had a weekend at all. Saturday was spent on a Paed 1st Aid course (Yummy fireman taking the course though :D ) and sunday I trundged round the shops for 6hrs with a friend trying to help her find an outfit for a posh do next weekend. So I feel as though I have worked all weekend :(

We are off to pre-school Gym this morning then back to start our Remembrance Sunday crafts.

Hope you all have a great day :thumbsup:

sweets
07-11-2011, 08:01 AM
ive no little people today :clapping:

one child left a couple a fo weeks ago so i managed to do some juggling with my other monday child and moved her to tuesdays so it means i now have mondays off :clapping:

ive got paperwork to do today tho :( learnign journeys to update and the worst of all paperwork THE MONTHly ACCOUNTS :( :(

first frosty day here and cars are iced up, so glad i dont need to travel to work anymore on days like this.

going to clean all the windows in the house this aft as these last few sunny days have shown up how dirty they are :blush: :laughing:

Toothfairy
07-11-2011, 08:05 AM
ive no little people today :clapping:

one child left a couple a fo weeks ago so i managed to do some juggling with my other monday child and moved her to tuesdays so it means i now have mondays off :clapping:

ive got paperwork to do today tho :( learnign journeys to update and the worst of all paperwork THE MONTHly ACCOUNTS :( :(

first frosty day here and cars are iced up, so glad i dont need to travel to work anymore on days like this.

going to clean all the windows in the house this aft as these last few sunny days have shown up how dirty they are :blush: :laughing:

Oooooh you lucky thing, I would love to have my day off back, I miss it
I love doing the paperwork side of our job, I could swap you. I'll do your paperwork and you can look after my mindee's.

Have a great day off, enjoy :thumbsup:

sweets
07-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Oooooh you lucky thing, I would love to have my day off back, I miss it :(

im really going to try and keep it :) will only give it up if i really really have too because of financial reasons. if i can fill the other 4 four days then i shouldnt have too.

ajs
07-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Not working until school pick up, so off shopping, I think I'm meeting little miss sparks again, so it's going to be day full of laughter and chatting. Can't wait.
Have a good day everyonr whatever you're doing.

PixiePetal
07-11-2011, 08:15 AM
No mindees today :)

house is quite tidy as we had visitors yesterday and tidied/cleaned before they came so :thumbsup: Christmas shopping for me as Bonfire and DS birthday have been and gone now

few pics and writing to add to 2 LJs too - trying to keep up to date ish

rickysmiths
07-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone. Bit dull and chilly here this morning.

Had first 6hrs of First Aid on Sat. Best fun we have had doing first aid ever an ex army medic is doing the course and he is a clown! Learning more than we ever have before though. Actually looking forward to next Sat :thumbsup:

Off to toddlers later.

rickysmiths
07-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Morning Angel, a nice quiet day for me today, before and after schoolies:D
Can catch up with a bit of paper work.

Doing my paediatric first aid course over the next 3 nights with my sister, she is a hairdresser and did it with me last time.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Good luck I don't think I could cope with 4 hours of First Aid after work :eek:

Happy Bunny
07-11-2011, 08:21 AM
No day off for me LOL our school has a teacher training day so we are off to the park.

Chimps Childminding
07-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Morning all!! Just before and after schoolies today, so catching up on paperwork/housework - someone steals the weekend and I don't get half the things done I plan too :(

June is away for a couple of weeks so gonna have to cope with my screamer on my own :eek:

Maza
07-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Off to playgroup and then we're going to make black play dough and add sparkly things to it to represent the fireworks that we saw at the weekend. Roseolivia, hope your little one has a lovely birthday, I got quite sad (in a happy way) when my LO turned one. x

Roseolivia
07-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Wow I can't believe he is 1 already.

Happy birthday hope you little one has a lovely day :clapping:

Angel xx

I know it goes so quick.

Penny1959
07-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Good afternoon Angel and everyone else

Oh how I wish I had had the sense to book a day off for today.

Shattered does not come anywhere near it :panic:

Of course all my own fault for working and partying hard all weekend at NCMA conference.

Today i have my 4 under 2's - and luckily all four had a nap after lunch :D

Just as well really as have loads of stuff to do - so spent time while they were asleep writing powerpoint to take when I go to Birmingham network meeting to tsalk about the NCMA regional forums, and finishing the 'ethos' document for the new NCMA support group that I am chair of.

And as if wasn't already up to my eyes in volunteer work emailing NCMa offering to take part in peer support networks pilot - and emailing Chair Sue Davis to confirm arrangements for when she visits my setting on 18th Nov.

Although I really enjoy all this volunteer stuff for NCMA - sometimes I wish I knew how to keep my mouth shut as I keep getting more and more involved.

Oh well mindees awake now - best go get them up and do snack time.

Penny :)