PDA

View Full Version : NCMA toolkit

Sue_M222
22-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, have had a search and cannot find anything.

I received the start up form from my LA and sent off to NCMA. Today I have received an envelope with my membership card, PL insurance certificate and a newsletter. Does the toolkit get sent separately? Anyone know how long this takes? Supposed to be starting after the half term :O so getting a bit twitchy.

Thanks x

Penny1959
23-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Yes it does get sent separately and sometimes quite a bit later on.

You can always email them on info@************* - they will get back to you. Don't forget to quote your membership number.

Penny :)

Sue_M222
24-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Thank you Penny, I have just sent an email to NCMA so hopefully I will hear soon.

Regards
Sue

cade29
28-11-2011, 08:50 PM
hi I phoned them today regarding my tool kit and was told i should have recieved it last week. they resending out today so hopefully wont be to long before i get it.

jo x

jadavi
28-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I joined 3 months ago and dont recall getting this!! What is it?

Jodie1989
28-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Before I registered my ncma development officer said that they can take a while to send them out to you. I have heard that Ncma aren't the fastest at getting things out to their childminders, however the documents are very useful.

Penny1959
28-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I joined 3 months ago and dont recall getting this!! What is it?

The Tool kit is a plastic box containing all the essential business paperwork to start a childminding business. It is an extra cost to membership. Some Local authories pay NCMA for a start up package which includes membership, insurance and the tool kit.

Hope that helps explain things

Penny :)