Hope everyone is ok?

It seems really chilly this morning def wanted to stay in bed ha

What are you all doing today

We are doing our Halloween crafts we will be staying in today I think

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

Tink
20-10-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning, I have just looked outside, and it's too dark and frosty for my liking:panic:
Were carrying on with Halloween crafts today it's so much fun

Hope you all have a nice safe day xx

angeldelight
20-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Morning, I have just looked outside, and it's too dark and frosty for my liking:panic:
Were carrying on with Halloween crafts today it's so much fun

Hope you all have a nice safe day xx

You have frost ? Brrrrrr :laughing:

Have a good day

xxx

Tink
20-10-2011, 06:30 AM
You have frost ? Brrrrrr :laughing:

Have a good day

xxx

Yes 3 degrees last night, so will have to de-ice the car:eek:

angeldelight
20-10-2011, 06:32 AM
Yes 3 degrees last night, so will have to de-ice the car:eek:

That is cold

Sun cream a few weeks ago now hats and gloves this week

Snow is on the way in the next couple of weeks .... so they say

Angel xx

Roseolivia
20-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Morning everyone, cold here too this morning, frost on my decking too.

Not working today but have playgroup this morning then getting my eyebrows waxed after. Rose has a PD day tomorrow so an extra day of school, not sure what we're doing.

Have a great day.

Toothfairy
20-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Morning

Busy day today. 3 under 2.5yrs plus my before & after schoolers.
We are also staying in today and finishing our Halloween crafts. We are doing white hand prints on black card, turning them upside down so the fingers point downwards and then drawing eyes on each one when dry, to turn them into ghosts :D

Have a great day everyone, wrap up warm :thumbsup:

flora
20-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Got down to zero here last night Angel, blooming cold :( rugged up neddies and even fed them it was so cold.

Have loads of stuff to do outside today but no kids so thats a bonus. Don't have any till half term :clapping:

ORKSIE
20-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Morning All

Bloomin cold here today....we also have Frost:cold:

Am off to the park this morning....I must be mad :D
Have a good one everyone :thumbsup:

x

Cassie
20-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Morning! Well I'm up and ready...the hardest part was getting out of bed! Halloween crafts for us today as well and making carrot cakes..yum!yum!
Have Fun! :jump for joy:

charleyfarley
20-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Morning Everyone

Yep we have a frost on the car too, haven't ventured any further yet :panic:

We are finishing off parents birthday things today and lo wants to do some Mr Men pictures so that's today for us. Only intend on going out to do the school runs.
Just call to say after schoolie isn't coming today as he now has this hacking cough.
Think I'm coming down with it too, typical just in time for half term :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

mama2three
20-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Ive had to give in and put on the heating this morning , if theres frost outside then its definately time! Inset days today and tomorrow so have ds home with the 3 littlies - will have free and messy play this morning then soft play this afternoon I think - unless my little screamer drives us all out of the house into the cold!!

Becci26
20-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Morning all, yep frost here too - the 3rd frost since Saturday!!

Today I am off to the shops but before that I shall be tackling the kitchen and giving it a deep clean - must get off here and get started!

LOOPYLISA
20-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Morning, chilly here too, had to de- ice the car brrrrrrrrr

No workmen today :clapping: all done, now the kitchen clean up begins :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone, wrap up x

LittleMissSparkles
20-10-2011, 08:34 AM
its ffffffffffffreezing here , was - 0 last night, jack frost was here this morning xxx

Chimps Childminding
20-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Frosty here too this morning, so dh tells me :laughing: It was too dark to see when I got up and I haven't been out in the car! 2 x 10 months and 1 x 23 month old today so having a day in.

One of the 10 month olds is my screamer and has screamed from 7.50 till just a little while ago every time I left the room to do anything for anyone, (letting others in, getting breakfast, seeing the schoolies out!!!) - I wouldn't mind but me leaving the room just involves me going through the gate in the room divider, its not as if he can't see me :angry: Typical once I write something down in his daily diary about it he stops :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good day today!!!