PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Educational Rug

LittleMissSparkles
19-10-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.e-quip4education.co.uk/acatalog/Educational_Play_Mats.html

thought i would share this site with you all, it can be pricey but there are some fabulous items , ive just bought the weather rug and its just come today, its georgeous xxx

Mouse
19-10-2011, 06:32 PM
How fab!

And what a coincidence. A friend showed me a photo of her teacher son's classroom and there was one of the bug rugs in the reading corner. I asked her to find out where it came from...and there it is!

I don't think I can justify the cost just yet...

onceinabluemoon
19-10-2011, 06:45 PM
How long did it take to come?

There are a couple on there I like.

LittleMissSparkles
19-10-2011, 06:54 PM
How long did it take to come?

There are a couple on there I like.

about 2 weeks i think although it said 4 xxx

LittleMissSparkles
19-10-2011, 06:56 PM
How fab!

And what a coincidence. A friend showed me a photo of her teacher son's classroom and there was one of the bug rugs in the reading corner. I asked her to find out where it came from...and there it is!

I don't think I can justify the cost just yet...

I know it was more than i wanted to pay to be honest mouse but its fabulous quality and is really big 2m x 2m and so colourful and educational too, i needed something to cover large area of my open planed kitchen /diner/ tv area i use for the kids as its all tiled and is not great comfort wise to sit and play on, the children love it and to be honest although it was expensive, its worth the money, its washable, no crease, non slip etc and meets the standards required as its made for schools and nurserys
xxx

Trouble
19-10-2011, 07:02 PM
fab rug :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
19-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Some lovely rugs, but sssssooooo expensive :eek:

dawnyp
16-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi there, I have just been reading your posts and seen the lovely rugs. I love the weather one, could you tell me what the backing is on it, is it rubber? I would love it but I have karndean type floor and it says not to use rubber mats on it as it will stain the floor so just thought I'd ask you and fin out, hope it isn't fingers crossed

Toothfairy
17-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Fab website.

Very expensive but like you say, some great ideas. I love the Active Learning section, I may pinch a few of there ideas from there :thumbsup: