PDA

View Full Version : Help with CYPOP

Sarah Moore
18-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi, i am trying to do the CYPOP5-1 Develop a Business Plan but im really stuck, i dont even know where to start.... and tips/ advice?

Thanks

Sarah xx

Natternic
18-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Is there any the guidance in the book? Think I wrote things like what I would charge, where I would advertise, how I would Market myself, can't think of anything else at mo but I'm sure there was more too it than that and someone else will come up with some more ideas.

jumping j
18-10-2011, 07:39 PM
I did a quick outline on advertising, organising banking (how I was going to bank monies received business or personnal etc), charges, payment, working hours. I found it really tough as I'm already set up and doing the CYPOP 5 as part of my diploma!

cade29
18-10-2011, 07:53 PM
hi i did the same as the others also a bit about what i will do as a childminder. xx

Stapleton83
18-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi,

I would suggest including things like:

How many children?
What hours/price?
How are you looking to develop the business i.e. do you want to take one on at a time or are you looking to do simply pre-school at present then review the situation in say 6 months for after school care.
What additional resources you may need either now or in the future for your business
How you are going to market it

Hope that helps, if in doubt go to someone like Barclays website I think they have a downloadable business plan with some headings which may help or try the businesslink website there should be some bits on there.

Sam ;)