PDA

View Full Version : Claiming for a camera

keeks
16-10-2011, 07:23 PM
I have got a nice digital slr camera, but for obvious reasons I don't bring it out with me. I have also got a camera on my phone - but it's so bad for taking photos of the children as they are always blurry from moving around.

I have been recommended a small digital camera and I bought one yesterday. It was £145, and I am only going to use it for minding as I use my other camera for all other photos.

I have never done a tax return and am going to do it all very soon :littleangel:

Do I just put it down as an expense?

Also, what about the double buggies, are they also just normal expenses (I bought three this year!!!)?

xx

Chatterbox Childcare
16-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi

If you put all your expense questions in bookeeping it will probably get answered quicker

but

yes claim the whole lot in expenses

keeks
16-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Of course, Debbie! I am such a scatter brain! :blush:

Next time I'll remember to post in the most sensible place. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I'm so worried about the book keeping. I keep everything in one place but that is as far as I've got. :o

xx

WibbleWobble
17-10-2011, 10:13 AM
i have a big cannon digital slr and it is a bit cumbersome to say the least - not a pop in your bag type of camera.

so i bought a small camera....and i have put it all as expense...my big camera is the one i take on hols and to family gatherings (better pic) and my little one now lives i my cm bag to whip out when needed

mandy xxx