PDA

View Full Version : Calendar for planning?

Nature'sKids!
15-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Do any of you use a calendar to plan?
I was thinking using one for attendance and one for weekly / monthly planning overview. Individual planned activities would be kept in a ringbinder. Or does everything need to be kept together?
Is HOW you plan up to you as long as it meets eyfs and learning matters?

Ali56
15-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I have one of the lovely big 'organised mum' calenders. Its fab! Soo much room on it! It is my attendance register (ofsted lady approved of it, parents sign once a month)its my home fast access to childrens details(in the back) and there is loads of space on each page to add short notes on activities/evaluation and a bit of 'on the go' planning. I love it :clapping:
Obviously all details are kept confidential from visitors to my home, and all notes written up in more detail later. Its a 15 month calender and of course I only need 12 months, which gives 3 extra pages for anything extra I want to write on it!!
It comes with stickers which the LO's love-they add them for birthdays and other events. Its all good! :laughing:
It doesn't matter how you do your planning, so long as you meet all the requirements. We are all different. :D

Nature'sKids!
15-10-2011, 10:20 AM
I have one of the lovely big 'organised mum' calenders. Its fab! Soo much room on it! It is my attendance register (ofsted lady approved of it, parents sign once a month)its my home fast access to childrens details(in the back) and there is loads of space on each page to add short notes on activities/evaluation and a bit of 'on the go' planning. I love it :clapping:
Obviously all details are kept confidential from visitors to my home, and all notes written up in more detail later. Its a 15 month calender and of course I only need 12 months, which gives 3 extra pages for anything extra I want to write on it!!
It comes with stickers which the LO's love-they add them for birthdays and other events. Its all good! :laughing:
It doesn't matter how you do your planning, so long as you meet all the requirements. We are all different. :D

Ooh that sounds fab! Do you mind telling me which one it is? I've seen a few on amazon but can't decide which one is best, I'd rather take a recommendation :)

Ali56
15-10-2011, 10:48 AM
They have a website www.organised-mum.co.uk. Have a little peek on there.

This is the one I have

http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/Home-Planner-Calendar-p-16.html

Not for everyone, but I love it!

Nature'sKids!
15-10-2011, 01:00 PM
They have a website www.organised-mum.co.uk. Have a little peek on there.

This is the one I have

http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/Home-Planner-Calendar-p-16.html

Not for everyone, but I love it!

Oh thank you I like the lookof that :)