PDA

View Full Version : One-off school pick up

DaisyLil
13-10-2011, 04:43 PM
I've been asked by a mum of a little girl in my daughters class if I can collect her tomorrow from school and have her a couple of hours as her and her partner have appointments that clash. As I'm only minding 1 other child at the moment (the other is on holiday) I can do it but was wondering what paperwork I need to cover myself.

I didn't think I needed to do a contract as it's a one-off so was going to get her to complete the child record details which includes medical details ect. and forward it via email this evening so I can pick up it from her when I see her at the school tomorrow morning but now I'm thinking I might possibilly need more. What about poilicies, do I need to show her these? My current mindees parents had to read them and sign a copy - it's a 34pg booklet and seems a little extreme for a one-off.

Am I over thinking things?:confused:

rosebud
13-10-2011, 04:47 PM
A record form with personal details and emergency contact details and permission for emergency medical treatment and travelling in the car if you need it. I personally wouldn't bother about anything else.

Natternic
14-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi, Im interested in the replies on this, as Im going to be doing one offs for christmas shopping trips. Would it be the same for under 5's anyone experienced out there that can advise further or shall I ring Ofsted?
thanks in advance:)

mama2three
14-10-2011, 12:06 PM
i use this if it helps anyone, and get them to sign my permission summary.

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=79466 sorry it didnt attach but is attached in this link