PDA

View Full Version : Would Ofsted like this ??

katie78
13-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Do you think I can write on my risk assessment for the kitchen that i dont need to mop the kitchen floor I just let the dog in and she sorts the floor out !!

Ha ha ha ha haaaaa :clapping: :clapping:

loocyloo
13-10-2011, 01:21 PM
LOL!!! :laughing:

at the moment i have 3 LO each day, all under 3 and i'm always having to clean the floor under the table after every meal ... i was thinking ... if i had a dog, i wouldn't have to do this ;) !!!

coffee-time
13-10-2011, 01:25 PM
this made me laugh, i only let my dog into the kitchen to clean the floor after meal times! (and i dont mean with the mop) lol!

Cariad
13-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Ha ha
I doubt they'd be impressed but I like your style!

Sarahforster
13-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Cleaning is cleaning! Could be worse you could be sending the crawling mindees round to do it ;)

MaryMary
15-10-2011, 08:56 PM
I sent my dog in the dining room yesterday to pick up mashed potato & peas from under the table, but he didn't touch it! :( Why can't I have a normal dog?!! :p

He is very good at finding toys when they are in the wrong place - like bricks & little people. But he doesn't give them back :mad: I have to wrestle them off him. It's my punishment for excluding him from all the fun, I think! :rolleyes: He is much safer out of it!! :laughing:

The Juggler
16-10-2011, 09:00 AM
:laughing: :laughing: you could always fit a little squirty box of anti bac solution to his tongue so it sprays every time he licks the floor :D

migimoo
17-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Ha ha...my dog gets SO excited when the children arrive...only I know it's because she's thinking of all the lovely dropped food at lunchtime! Have to keep her seperated now when we have any mini ones-she pushed me and my wet wipes out of the way last week and tried to clean an 11 mnth old her own way...horror!!! (he thought it was hilarious tho):eek: