PDA

View Full Version : HELLLOOOO THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
13-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok?

We have had such mild sunny weather this week, hope you are all getting the same?

So what are you all doing today , we are having a tidy up and the kids are going to help wash the outdoor toys so a wet day for us :laughing:

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

Tink
13-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Morning Angel, very wet here this morning, mindees are obsessed with leaves at the moment. We are going to collect some more, laminate them and use them for threading:D and we will see what else they fancy doing later.

Toothfairy
13-10-2011, 06:32 AM
Morning

We are off to watch my DD's school Harvest Festival in church this morning.
Then we are off to my friends (she's a Nanny) for a playdate.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

anisha
13-10-2011, 06:36 AM
working at the school this morning, then an afternoon off as mindee is on holiday :)

Cammie Doodle
13-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Morning, young ones today (until after school) so it a go with the flow day for us :laughing: So lovely to still have doors open onto decking, for free flow to garden, don't suppose it will happen for much longer, but it has been really good to have been able to do this for so long this year. I always feel the house shrinks in winter without the flow to the garden :rolleyes:

Cassie
13-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Morning! 3 Under 3's again today....Visit from Early Years this morning :angry: Painting(Autumn colours) and small world play this afternoon.
Have Fun...:jump for joy:

Roseolivia
13-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Morning all, no sunshine here, it's been wet all week. Outlook for the rest of the week looks better though.

Not working today but I have playgroup this morning then hopefully going out for tea as partner is home for a couple of days. Kept Rose up past her bedtime last night so she could see her dad and she was so excited (not been home for 3 half weeks) and she's even more excited that he's taking her to school. One good thing is that she's following him around everywhere so i'm getting some much deserved peace this morning.

Have a great dry day everyone.

ORKSIE
13-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Mornin all

Very mild here, sun is trying to come out, but its a struggle.

Going to another CM's house this morning for a play.

Have a good one

x

charleyfarley
13-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Morning Everyone

I have 3 mindees all fast asleep so you'd think I'd have peace and quiet but no. My 2 are off school poorly although I'm sure ds is swinging the lead just because dd really is poorly :rolleyes: She's got that nasty cough that's going round and was sent home yesterday poor girl.

Had to cancel EARLY Years for this afternoon as I don't want her catching the cough (she has breathing problems as it is).

We shall be having a free play day today I think :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

nannysue
13-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Morning .. weird weather here , very mild but foggy !!!!! you feel you should be wrapped up, but too warm for that !!

Doing another fab tree today then my kitchen can be cleared of twigs, leaves and painted pine cones :laughing:

Then onto the next project ..... ooohh Halloween ...thinking cap
on .... :idea:

Have a good day x