PDA

View Full Version : What have you brought from NCMA?

larlinlisa
07-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello

Im just starting out, im all signed off and have just joined NCMA and wondered what you have if you have brought from NCMA?

Thank you xx

Toothfairy
07-10-2011, 12:11 PM
I make up most of the stationary I use myself but I do buy my contracts and my accident book from them.

Penny1959
07-10-2011, 12:11 PM
I was lucky enough to have the business pack paid for the LA when I started out and have used it.

Although expensive it does contain everything you need and the guidance notes are very good. I think it will depend on your confidence with paperwork such as accounts, accidents records etc - if you find it worth the money.

Out of my own pocket I have spent just a few pound on promotion items such as stickers - but my best and most used item is the trolley coin with the ncma logo - cost me just 50p in the sale and I use it every week.

Penny :)

Carol M
07-10-2011, 12:57 PM
I use:-
Contracts, attendance register,accident/ incident and medication book, receipt books and accounts book.
I have bought other things from the shop, car stickers, wrist bands, trolley coin, vacancy pack, badge,CAPT books and I make use of the free factsheets and information you can access online :thumbsup:
Don't forget to access information about your Regional Forums via the website too.
Carol xx

Greengrass74
07-10-2011, 01:11 PM
brought a nappy bin with cartridges was cheaper than the highstreet stores, have also other bits and bobs, stationery etc

Narnia34
10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
I bought the whole business pack and a receipt book, plus some stickers for the EYFS when I started out, as it was just easier to get premade stationery.

clareelizabeth1
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I was lucky enough to get the starter pack and box for free when I first started but in refills I have only ever got, contracts, child record forms, when ever I do an order I always buy a pack of nappie refil rings as well because it's cheaper than any place else I've found.

rickysmiths
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I use:-
Contracts, attendance register,accident/ incident and medication book, receipt books and accounts book.
I have bought other things from the shop, car stickers, wrist bands, trolley coin, vacancy pack, badge,CAPT books and I make use of the free factsheets and information you can access online :thumbsup:
Don't forget to access information about your Regional Forums via the website too.
Carol xx

Same here but I don't use their receipt books.:thumbsup: