PDA

View Full Version : HOT, HOT , HOT THURSDAY - HELLO EVERYONE

angeldelight
29-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Morning Everyone

Well its already warm here and its set to be even hotter today wahoooo we could get used to this

We have abandoned our Autumn activities for now and are back to water play etc,winter coats and hats have gone back in the bags and the sun cream and sun hats are back out, how weird is that

What do you all have planned today , hope you have a great day and enjoy the sunshine

Angel xxx

miss mopple
29-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Morning Angel- Im loving this sunshine :clapping:

I have a meeting with pre school this morning to talk about how we can work better in partnership - amazingly they have agreed to come to my setting as I am too busy to go to theirs :)

Think it may be the garden for us as well today :thumbsup:

angeldelight
29-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Morning Angel- Im loving this sunshine :clapping:

I have a meeting with pre school this morning to talk about how we can work better in partnership - amazingly they have agreed to come to my setting as I am too busy to go to theirs :)

Think it may be the garden for us as well today :thumbsup:

Wow they are coming out to see you , thats good, mine did not even want a five min chat :laughing: :laughing: good luck

Angel xx

Pauline
29-09-2011, 06:29 AM
beautiful here too. Whatever you get up to today, enjoy! :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
29-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Morning

Still misty and damp here but it's ging to be a scorcher :clapping:
Busy day today with 3 under 3yrs plus my before and after schoolers. We are off into the garden today with buckets of water, brushes and sponges for some mark making on the patio.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
29-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Morning!

Bright and sunny here this morning. I was commenting yesterday because I have given Suncream and sun hats back to all my parents!!! I was planning a newsletter this weekend asking for winter hats and slippers for indoors :laughing:

Mind you aren't they forcasting snow by the end of October?

I think we may be off to our local Aquadrome today for a walk and collect some good leaves and conkers.

Have a good day all.

Roseolivia
29-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Morning all, another warm one here too, i had to strip Rose off through the night as she was sweating so much. Both my children have slept well though.

Playgroup this morning then 2 friends with their kids are coming round for lunch so we'll be in the garden then my best friend is coming for tea so a busy day today apart from i'm not working.

Have a warm sunny day.

charleyfarley
29-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Morning Everyone

It's going to be hot hot hot as Big Cook says :laughing: :laughing:

We're off to the library to change the books and then it's gloop in the garden:thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Tink
29-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Morning all, the sun has got his hat on again today:clapping:

We went on an autumn walk yesterday and collected conkers, I've never been conker picking when it's been so hot!!!:eek:

Were going to do some conker rolling painting pictures today as we collected so many.

Were also going to have some outdoor fun in the sun xx

Have a nice day everyone and stay safe xxx

Cassie
29-09-2011, 07:04 AM
Morning...our Autumn planning has been put to one side,sun all the way for us!!!
Water play,outdoor games and a walk to the park..might even have a picnic and ice-creams!! Have Fun :jump for joy:

Greengrass74
29-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Marning all,

hope everyone is ok

Schoolruns then the country park, can't believe it is so warm, just getting us ready for our holiday in 2 weeks to the US, can't wait

Have a great day day everyone :thumbsup:

funemnx
29-09-2011, 08:36 AM
It's because I put my summer clothes away last week :laughing:

We're off to the library and a walk by the river to feed the swans this morning - have a lovely day everyone! :)

The Juggler
29-09-2011, 12:17 PM
i put dd's away 2 weeks ago too :laughing: now we're talking of going to the lido on sunday - weird weather.

I'm on a day off with plans to finish the 10% of my sef I didn't complete last week (before I start on my network paperwork :eek: :panic: ) but haven't done anything yet :laughing: Have actually ordered a couple of books about dyslexia and self help (one for DS - a teenagers guide) and one for me and DH and am ploughing my way through those - more interesting than SEF and figured for once to do paperwork/reading which is for benefit of my family not someone else's.

Have been to visit ex-mindees mum and new babe at home. Now picking her boys up from school as it's my day off and she can't drive yet due to c-section and got dd's friend and ds friends for tea.

Ripeberry
29-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Both my mindees were flaked out on the sofa earlier, so I took a photo and text'ed their mum with the caption "It ain't half hot mum!"

She is used to my humour :D