PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE ITS TUESDAY

angeldelight
27-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is ok

Its going to be a nice day so I am told, hope so anyway

We are making our rainbows today , what are you all doing, do you have a busy or easy day?

Have a great day whatever you are doing

Angel xx

miffy
27-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Good morning everyone

The weather is supposed to get better and better as the week goes on so hoping for a lot of outdoor play!

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing

Miffy xx

Twinkles
27-09-2011, 06:32 AM
GOOD MORNING !!!

Up early today :D

Feeling very bouncy and happy ( will surely need a 'quiet time later though ).

Hmmm lets think what shall we do ?

How about a walk in the woods , yep that'll do for us. Probably collecting lots of 'treasures' on the way :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone and remember...

'Let's be careful out there '

Tink
27-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Good Morning.

The sun is already shining here:clapping:

I'm making some play-doh this morning ready for later, my lo's love it:thumbsup:

We might even go on an autumn walk to collect some leaves. Lo brought me a lovely acorn yesterday and said "it fell of the tree because the tree is poorly"! I said "why is the tree poorly"? and he said "I don't know it's gone all brown":laughing:

nell57
27-09-2011, 07:02 AM
Morning everyone.

Just waiting for the sun to show its face, then going to the park:D

It is one of my mindees last day today. I've had such a rough ride with him over the 3 years I've cared for him and know my days are going to be so less stressful. But I'm going to miss him so much:crying:

Oh yes and going for an extra long weekend away to Somerset on thurs, so looking forward to it even more looking at the weather reports:clapping:

Hope you all have a lovely sunny day

Toothfairy
27-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Morning everyone

Chilly, damp and foggy here but will get up to around 22 -24 this afternoon :clapping:

I am off to see my Mum this morning (she has been on holiday, so i've not seen her for a couple of weeks), I'm taking the two little mindee's with me (2.5yr and 10m). My Mum lives next to a big wood, so we are off to find a Gruffalo :D We are then (if the fog has cleared) going to have a picnic lunch in her garden.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Demonjill
27-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Off to work today:( after i clean out the piggy boys :)

After such a lovely day yesterday its raining today:rolleyes: yuk:(

ORKSIE
27-09-2011, 07:29 AM
I have the day Orf :D

The sun was shining but its gone now:(

Have a Great day everyone:thumbsup:

xx

Roseolivia
27-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Afternoon everyone, i'm late on here today. It's glorious up here and it's meant to stay this way all week too.:clapping:

Have been swimming with Alfie this morning and went to the shops for some wool and material as we're going to make some spoon puppets when Rose and mindee finish school.

Tonight is Zumba and sw.
Have a good day everyone.

Twinkles
27-09-2011, 12:15 PM
They MADE me go to a toddler group :(

Grumpy now...

charleyfarley
27-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Afternoon Everyone

This morning we went to our new Childminder group, it's really nice as it's only small. Today we made kites, which the older one loved.

Got back just in time for dinner and now they are all sleeping, I'm expecting one to wake up any second though as he never sleeps this long.

Can't believe how hot it is :clapping: Enjoy your break Nell, I will pm you later :thumbsup:

Carol xx