PDA

View Full Version : YOUR PETS

angeldelight
24-09-2011, 11:16 AM
So I know a lot of you have pets , but what do you have?

Or do you not have animals ?

How many pets do you have, what are they and what are they called?

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
24-09-2011, 12:36 PM
I have a dog called Pike and 6 chicken who we haven't named.

Have you any animals Angel?

Demonjill
24-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Not as many as i used to have :rolleyes:

I have a fell pony called Demon and 2 guinea pigs Bailey and Duster they have very stick up hair and work better than Mr Sheen or Pledge any day hee hee:laughing:

I lost my 17 yo cat (Kummu) just few weeks ago :crying: still getting used to house without him RIP Kummu <3 <3 <3

PixiePetal
24-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi Angel :)

We have a mainly black terrier mix little dog called Halle who will be 2 at Christmas. She is a cutie who DD has trained to do tricks - sit, beg, walk, dead, woof and counting by tapping your hand gently with her paw. She also opens DDs bedroom door by pulling the sock DD has attached to the handle and letting herself out so DD doesn't have to get out of bed to let her back downstairs and picks up her socks and drops them into her bottom drawer! DH says if she can teach her to wash up he will give DD £500 - cheaper to get a dishwasher :laughing:

DD also has 1 goldfish in her room (last 1 of 3 my dad helped her buy tank etc for, before he died in 2006 so a bit special) called Munchy as it was the biggest greediest of the 3.

LOOPYLISA
24-09-2011, 01:11 PM
We have 4 cats :rolleyes: when our youngest had a litter 5 months ago we said no more ..........yup you guessed we kept a little ginger and white little girl :D

We also have a guinea pig that lives indoors :blush: :laughing:

FussyElmo
24-09-2011, 01:51 PM
We have a chocolate labrador cross called Koko. We also have three fish called speedy, flash and green arrow or batman, robim and speedy. depends on which child you ask :laughing:

Bananabrain
24-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Not as many as i used to have :rolleyes:

I have a fell pony called Demon and 2 guinea pigs Bailey and Duster they have very stick up hair and work better than Mr Sheen or Pledge any day hee hee:laughing:

I lost my 17 yo cat (Kummu) just few weeks ago :crying: still getting used to house without him RIP Kummu <3 <3 <3

I feel your pain Demon, we lost our 16yr old cat in August. We were utterly devastated.
We now have a rescue cat, 16m and a bit 'whammy'
She has come from a home where children mistreated her so it's gonna take time. Wasn't sure Cat protection were going to let us have one, with me being a minder, they are so picky.
Have had to do a letter for parents [just to cover myself really] saying that she is in good health and that we will keep her away from LO's until she settles.

Toothfairy
24-09-2011, 03:40 PM
At the moment we just have two goldfish, two rabbits and a Hamster but in the past we have had dogs, cats, a rat, a cameleon, chickens, cows and horses (we lived on a farm :D ).

macjade01
24-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I have a Siberian Husky called Buddy he is nearly 3! xxx

Greengrass74
24-09-2011, 03:41 PM
We have

Roo the westie
Maisey the cat
Benny the guinea pig

and

Sidney the giant african land snail

aly
24-09-2011, 04:53 PM
3 chickens {2 girls 1 boy} 1 boy duck and a hamster.

Tink
24-09-2011, 04:54 PM
We have a 3ft fish tank in the living room full of goldfish at the moment.

AliceK
24-09-2011, 05:02 PM
We have 1 dog (Springer Spaniel)
2 Cats
4 Rabbits
And a Giant African Land Snail

xxxxx

marian
24-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I have 2 goldfish - Ant and Dec:laughing:

DS 2 has 4 snakes 3 corn and 1 king - Victor, Thumper Monty and Fudge , 1 bearded dragon - Breanie and 3 yellow bellied slider turtles - Jelly , Shelly and Misty.

DS 3 has a gerbil - Eamon!

Marian x

nell57
24-09-2011, 05:07 PM
We also have a rescue cat named Jessica. And 3 chickens, which I let the mindees name and they are Daisy, Scoobydoo and Katy Perry:D

cabby
24-09-2011, 05:12 PM
we have Suzi a flat coat retriever puppy who has just had her 1st birthday, she is a real sweetheart :laughing:

we also have tilly cat ( also known as tilly bum to some of the lo's :D )
she's a pure grey moggy whos about 16 months old she thinks shes half dog!! the pair of them together are so funny, tilly follows us to the park when we take suzi out waits in the bushes then walks back home with us. they are the best of friends, always playing and chasing each other, they sleep on the same bed and even cuddle up together...soooo cute:D tilly is the one in charge!!!!!

we also have a tank of marine fish, with pretty much the cast of finding nemo in it, keeps the lo's amused for hours:thumbsup:

heres a link to my facebook page with photos of suzi and tilly ( i hope )

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150147348826868.285410.642971867#!/photo.php?fbid=10150147349506868&set=a.10150147348826868.285410.642971867&type=1&theater

LOOPYLISA
24-09-2011, 06:14 PM
we have Suzi a flat coat retriever puppy who has just had her 1st birthday, she is a real sweetheart :laughing:

we also have tilly cat ( also known as tilly bum to some of the lo's :D )
she's a pure grey moggy whos about 16 months old she thinks shes half dog!! the pair of them together are so funny, tilly follows us to the park when we take suzi out waits in the bushes then walks back home with us. they are the best of friends, always playing and chasing each other, they sleep on the same bed and even cuddle up together...soooo cute:D tilly is the one in charge!!!!!

we also have a tank of marine fish, with pretty much the cast of finding nemo in it, keeps the lo's amused for hours:thumbsup:

heres a link to my facebook page with photos of suzi and tilly ( i hope )

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150147348826868.285410.642971867#!/photo.php?fbid=10150147349506868&set=a.10150147348826868.285410.642971867&type=1&theater

I used to have a pure grey cat called fluffy, loved him loads :thumbsup:
Pics are great x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
24-09-2011, 06:17 PM
We have two hamsters called pip and pop and three fishes one is called manny and I have no idea what the other two are called as dd's keep changing there names.

Would love a dog but just not yet.

Bear23
24-09-2011, 06:22 PM
I have two labs,

one choccy, 5 months adorable called Lotti
one golden lab, mad as they come, called alfi

would love a black one now to complete my family but something tells me it may just be a bit too much lol :laughing: :laughing:

I love them to bits tho x

Happy Bunny
24-09-2011, 06:37 PM
One very friendly hamster called Alvin.
I am being hassled for a ferret at the moment, we had one before but he sadly died.

fionamal
24-09-2011, 06:44 PM
We have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Emily who is 9 years old.

We also have a 4ft tank in the hall of tropical fish and a 2ft tank in the livinroom with tropical fish.

We did have a Cockatiel called Cocktail and had 2 dwarf hamsters called Harry and potter. They are now all in the garden of the old house.

Daughter would love a rabbit but so far we have managed to ignore that one

mumof4
24-09-2011, 06:57 PM
We have 2 dogs, 1 dalmation called polly whos 5 in october, 1 rough collie puppy called Archie. 5 cats, molly a ginger fluffball whos 15, pearl is white with one green eye one blue eye and her half sister Opal who had the opposite pair! 2 siamese kittens, 1 sealpoint called Tao and a cinnamon point called Maya. 1 gerbil left from 3, 1 fish left from loads and a beautiful appaloosa/ arab horse called Sky whos now 22 but thinks shes 3! Lost the last rabbit and guinea pig this summer. We incubated some duck eggs this year and got one ailsbury duck which now lives with my mum, we just went at the weekend to get some more ducks to keep her company.:)

TheBTeam
24-09-2011, 07:09 PM
We have a 14month and 17 month English Springer Spaniel.

And 6 Budgies!

jayjay1963
24-09-2011, 07:18 PM
We have three female cats all from the same litter. We went to the RSPCA home to get a new cat after losing our beloved Minnie (also a rescue cat), and ended up adopting a whole litter of kittens:eek:

Jacqui

littletreasures
24-09-2011, 08:00 PM
We have 2 dogs and 4 cats

Bailey - 7 years old - a choc lab x black cocker spaniel. If you saw him you would think he was all black lab. Even the vet was fooled!!

Koda - 5 months old - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. A real pickle and does things the other dogs have never done, but oh so gentle and calm with the mindees.

Fudge - 12 year old fudge coloured cat

Merlin - 10 year old black cat with half a tail

Cleo and Skye - 3 yr old sisters cats.

charleyfarley
24-09-2011, 08:16 PM
The only pets we have are Daz and the numerous spiders that keep popping in to say hello :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

Demonjill
24-09-2011, 10:23 PM
One very friendly hamster called Alvin.
I am being hassled for a ferret at the moment, we had one before but he sadly died.

Awww i would LOVE a ferret - would call it slinky:laughing: :laughing:

primula
24-09-2011, 10:50 PM
We have a bichon called ted, 3 rabbits, 2 fish tanks and an avairy!! We have had just about everything with fur, fins and scales! expect a puddy cat:( DH is allergic!

flora
25-09-2011, 08:56 AM
What lovely pics of some of your animals.

We don't live on a farm, we live in a zoo :D

I have more animals than old macdonald and mr and mrs noah put together :p

Maggie= shire horse 14
Charlie= shire x irish draught 2.5
Flour= idx shire 27 :eek:
Polly = shettie 14 pooorly, so not long on this earth bless her
Anna 8 = heinz 57 about to be sold as no rider
Jim= welsh moutain 7

Sparky = whippetx jack russel @13 rescue so not to sure
Max = yellow lab 7 rescue
Dillon = springer 7 rescue
Suzie= GSD x 13 rescue
Jake and Ernie collie pups 15 weeks old. Bought to repllace my old collie who we had put to sleep in the summer. Negoititated a bygohp :clapping: bargain

Shelley= cat heinz 57 recue 13
Gerry black =mog 12
Hannah cat= 3
Assorted farm cats @ 10 of them. Largely feral. We still feed them and worm the less ferrocious :D

Four rabbits, fudge, bonnie, buffy and scruff all rescued. John the guinea pig

5 rats whose name escape me at the mo. kids named them and just tend to pick them up.

5 Geese. Embden x's Sam the gander, alice, dorothy, ethel, Joanie

20 muscovy ducks. No names for the ducklings parents are called Maurice, milly , molly and mandy, lol

20 assorted chucks no names except for Colin the cockeral and son of colin the cockeral.

Think thats it :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
25-09-2011, 09:44 AM
What lovely pics of some of your animals.

We don't live on a farm, we live in a zoo :D

I have more animals than old macdonald and mr and mrs noah put together :p

Maggie= shire horse 14
Charlie= shire x irish draught 2.5
Flour= idx shire 27 :eek:
Polly = shettie 14 pooorly, so not long on this earth bless her
Anna 8 = heinz 57 about to be sold as no rider
Jim= welsh moutain 7

Sparky = whippetx jack russel @13 rescue so not to sure
Max = yellow lab 7 rescue
Dillon = springer 7 rescue
Suzie= GSD x 13 rescue
Jake and Ernie collie pups 15 weeks old. Bought to repllace my old collie who we had put to sleep in the summer. Negoititated a bygohp :clapping: bargain

Shelley= cat heinz 57 recue 13
Gerry black =mog 12
Hannah cat= 3
Assorted farm cats @ 10 of them. Largely feral. We still feed them and worm the less ferrocious :D

Four rabbits, fudge, bonnie, buffy and scruff all rescued. John the guinea pig

5 rats whose name escape me at the mo. kids named them and just tend to pick them up.

5 Geese. Embden x's Sam the gander, alice, dorothy, ethel, Joanie

20 muscovy ducks. No names for the ducklings parents are called Maurice, milly , molly and mandy, lol

20 assorted chucks no names except for Colin the cockeral and son of colin the cockeral.

Think thats it : :clapping:

How on earth do you get time for the kids :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
25-09-2011, 09:45 AM
I have a dog called Pike and 6 chicken who we haven't named.

Have you any animals Angel?

Yes

We have a black lab

We have a kitten and the dog is scared of him :laughing:

We have a rabbit

We have tropical fish

We have my tortoise

Angel xx

flora
25-09-2011, 05:52 PM
How on earth do you get time for the kids :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

I only do cover work and weekends :thumbsup: thats how :D

Ripeberry
25-09-2011, 07:17 PM
We have two cats, big black male cat called Ninja and a small tortie cat called Jenny. Two ducks, one called Dizzy (raised from an egg) and a companion 'semi-wild' duck called Donald.
We now also have 3 guinea pigs, called Chocolate, Bell and Pepper.
Three chickens, called Snowy 1,Snowy 2 and Speckle.

Lots of fish, no names for those :D

nannymcflea
25-09-2011, 08:22 PM
We are down to the 2 dogs Mylo and Max.

Herbert hamster died and the 6 Zebra Finch-rehomed to a large aviary.

We won't be having any more pets when the old boys depart, which hopefully won't be for a while.

Helen Dempster
27-09-2011, 01:14 PM
I have 2 chickens called Phoebe and Monica (Rachael died unfortunately), a cat called Frodo and a chameleon called Egon :)

birch24
27-09-2011, 08:22 PM
I have:-

A cairn terrier called Rosie
5 chickens called Mabel,Deidre,Flower,Doris and Munchkin
4 Guinea pigs called Roxanne,Erica,Tigerlily and Ginger!!

:D

lfishwick
27-09-2011, 08:53 PM
We have-
3 cats- Treacle, Lolah & Holly
2 kittens - Belatrix and Lunar
1 dog - a schipperke called Adeana
2 rabbits- marmalade & Honey
And we have just bought a coop for 3 ex battery hens.

My son also has 2 rats... With no names!!

sarah32
29-09-2011, 07:30 AM
I have 2 dogs

One wippet/Greyhound cross called Jess who is 1 years old

One German Sherpherd/Rhodesian cross called Kia (the children call her Kia Kia) and shes 4.

One rabbit called sniffy

and a rat that doesnt have a name

justdaz
29-09-2011, 08:27 PM
I have 1 Black Labrador called Loki, he is 2yo.

I 'dog sit' a Cocker Spaniel called Betty Boo, she is 18mths, she is with us 4 days a week.:)

tulip0803
29-09-2011, 09:11 PM
We are down to our least number of animals for many years at the moment:-

Parker - Whippet/lab cross 12 years old - rescue dog found wandering in a park in Norwich.
Toffee - Fluffy tortoishell cat 8 years - left behind when a neighbour moved
Susie - Black & white cat 4-5 years - a "feral" cat that sleeps on my chest if I let her! Picked up in a feral colony in Llanelli with 6 kittens.
Cleo - black & white cat 3 years (Susie's kitten) - Last of the litter and being a softie could not take Mum & leave kitten behind.

We also have adopted a "feral" black & white tom that is now coming into the lobby for food. Typical man demands food then disappears without saying anything! So looks like another one will be joining us! DH says that he must be his as the other cats have each picked me or the 2 girls as theirs.:D

Beetlejuice
29-09-2011, 10:03 PM
We have two guinea pigs - Alvin and Mr Schuester (Schue for short - I'm a bit of a Glee fan!)

We did have Simon and Theodore but sadly they passed away last year. I've told DH that when these two go then that's it but my girls and DH want a dog!

Trouble
29-09-2011, 10:38 PM
we had 2 dogs 1 cat 3 guinea pigs 1 rabbit 5 fish

but now have 1 dog 1 cat 5 fish and 1 poorly rabbit :eek:

Jiorjiina
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Currently - 3 chickens - Henrietta, Harriet and Hermione

We used to have a cat (Sam), a springer spaniel (Henry), and I've had 6 rats at various points over the years (Stella, Pi, Archie, Barry, Maurice and Robin).

I'm planning on getting another dog once I'm at home more, and I'm still trying to persuade on the issue of more rats. :thumbsup:

emmadines
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Hello, I have a black lab called blue, a cat called Glayver and 9 hens called molly, polly, peach, pear plum, pumkin, baby and sunnie.

then theres the husband - Noel, the kids Jake and Rebecca lol:laughing: :laughing: