PDA

View Full Version : Bursting to tell someone

claire'scherubs
19-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Firstly sorry for not posting for ages but my life has been soooooo hectic this last 6 months I have not known which way to turn

I am so happy today as hubby has begged me to come home!!!!!

We split 6 months ago and have been working things through and have finally come to an agreement that we can work things out and get back on track

Now I know you may all be thinking idiot, and thats why I cant tell anyone else yet, but I really dont care what they think, we know what we are doing

Just had to get it off my chest, before I exploded:jump for joy:

PixiePetal
19-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Hope it all works out well for you all. You sound very pleased and excited :)

angeldelight
20-09-2011, 02:14 AM
You do whatever makes you happy Claire

I hope it all works out for you both

Great news :clapping:

Angel xx

Roseolivia
20-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Hope everything works out.

gazanne
20-09-2011, 06:25 AM
It doesnt matter what anyone else says or thinks, you two come first, you do what feels right for the both of you. thrilled to bits for you. hope it all goes well. :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

miffy
20-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Hope everything works out for you and hubby.:)

Miffy xx

Polly2
20-09-2011, 07:15 AM
If it feels right you go for it! :clapping:

caz3007
20-09-2011, 08:33 AM
You have to do whats right for you and dont worry about what anyone else things. As long as you have both moved forward and resolved some of the issues, then go for it and hope it works out xxx

Mamma4Ya
20-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Its easy for others to say don't do it when they are not living in your shoes, obviously you have both thought it through. The main thing is to learn by your mistakes and resolve the problems you had. Good Luck to you both and I hope that you are both able to move on. :clapping:

Pipsqueak
20-09-2011, 09:21 AM
you have both taken a breather and you have both tried and what now counts is that you are both happy with your decisions and are heading in the same direction.

Stuff what others think - you are an idiot IF you don't follow your heart and dreams. You will never know till you try!!!!:D

Really pleased for you hun - go for it and I hope you and the Mr go from strength to strength:thumbsup:

~Chelle~
20-09-2011, 10:14 AM
you have both taken a breather and you have both tried and what now counts is that you are both happy with your decisions and are heading in the same direction.

Stuff what others think - you are an idiot IF you don't follow your heart and dreams. You will never know till you try!!!!:D

Really pleased for you hun - go for it and I hope you and the Mr go from strength to strength:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Wishing you all the happiness in the world hun x x

Twinkles
20-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Who cares what other people think ?

This marriage malarkey is not easy and has to be worked at.

Wishing you all the best.:thumbsup:

The Juggler
20-09-2011, 01:13 PM
that is the loveliest news I've heard this week hon. it takes time apart to make us appreciate what we really do or don't want. you've found out :clapping: :clapping:

mandynunn84
20-09-2011, 01:35 PM
:laughing: like everyone else its no one elses business!! you sound
so happy so hope it works out!! xxxx

claire'scherubs
21-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Thank you everybody for all your lovely words,

well its out in the open now and generally the responses have been really good

TheBTeam
21-09-2011, 07:16 PM
You only live once just do what feels right!:jump for joy: