PDA

View Full Version : double buggy

mama&baba
14-09-2011, 02:07 PM
afternoon everyone :)
I'm after a double buggy along the lines of the out and about 360 or a phil and teds. I currently have the out and about nipper but would like to update it and get 1 with a swivel wheel. if anyone could help, i would be gratefull. I'm in south wales but could arrange a courier if needed. Thanks :)

onceinabluemoon
14-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Perhaps it would be good to put down what your budget is as then people will know if they have what you need (or if its out of your price range etc). Just an idea and you don't have to but it may help. x

mama&baba
14-09-2011, 06:56 PM
thanks. hadnt really thought of doing that
dont really want to put a price on it but ideally i would like to spend as little as possible but i understand that these are expensive buggies. I'm just starting up and have already spent out LOADS with not very much at all back yet

Mrs Pootle
27-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi, I've just put my Baby Weavers double on the for sale board. I'm in West Yorkshire so not exactly close to Wales, but take a look and if it's what you are wanting maybe we can sort it out. :)

The Juggler
01-10-2011, 09:57 PM
hon, I'd do a bit of reserach on what you want (i.e. big/small wheels, 3 wheeler or not, tandem or side by side) then put the details in to netmums, gumtree and e-bay.

also check out kiddicare sales/special offers (I've had most of mine new from there at at least half price) :thumbsup:

mama&baba
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
thank you. i have managed to get a phil and teds so i'm giving that a go for now thanks.

I will definately keep an eye on kiddicare then :)

I've had 4 doubles in only a month of actual minding as i dont like 1 thing or another about them...oops lol