PDA

View Full Version : How much detail?????

MaffAnna
10-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Hello!

Quick question..........
How often should I fill in my accounts? Do I have to itemise every day, such as 3 children for breakfast, 4 miles in car for school run?
Or should I do it once a week such as 15 breakfasts, 20 miles? It just seems to be doubling up if it's everyday as my work diary shows where we have been, mileage etc.

Any ideas?
Thank you!

aly
10-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello!

Quick question..........
How often should I fill in my accounts? Do I have to itemise every day, such as 3 children for breakfast, 4 miles in car for school run?
Or should I do it once a week such as 15 breakfasts, 20 miles? It just seems to be doubling up if it's everyday as my work diary shows where we have been, mileage etc.

Any ideas?
Thank you!
no that much detail, you can either do it daily, weekly or monthly, i do it whenever }usually last minute} and i only put in the number of children and meals for the month.....as long as it all adds up it doesnt matter.

MaffAnna
10-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Oh, thank you! Now I am a very happy bunny.:jump for joy:

MrAnchovy
10-09-2011, 10:35 PM
You do need to itemise each car journey - when (date), where, what for (if not obvious) and how far.

muffins
11-09-2011, 08:21 AM
You do need to itemise each car journey - when (date), where, what for (if not obvious) and how far.

In the NCMA book it tells you to put millage next to the childrens names. From next wk I'll be doing 2 schools so do I have to split it up & put it down for each child or can I just put sch run AM & PM - Y miles? Or even just put wk beginning Y - sch run x Y - Y miles?

Just trying to write as little as pos & as easy as pos!;)

aly
11-09-2011, 09:40 AM

Not in the accounts book which is what MaffAnna is talking about!!.

MaffAnna, I would just do a sheet for individual journeys this can be on an a4 sheet, i can give you a copy of mine if you want it..

x

aly
11-09-2011, 09:41 AM
In the NCMA book it tells you to put millage next to the childrens names. From next wk I'll be doing 2 schools so do I have to split it up & put it down for each child or can I just put sch run AM & PM - Y miles? Or even just put wk beginning Y - sch run x Y - Y miles?

Just trying to write as little as pos & as easy as pos!;)
You don't have to, i just put the total miles for the month as I have a sheet to transfer from.

you dont need to enter each child and mileage just the total.