PDA

View Full Version : Hello how is everyone?

It's a small world
09-09-2011, 03:50 PM
:blush: Hi everyone.

Been awhile since I was on here last been busy busy during the holidays had 4-5 each day all diff ages (well busy for me:blush: ) Children back to school. One mindee finished yday with me but on the bright side another started a few weeks ago only 1 day a week with the possibility of going to 2 days (full days so makes up the money)

So how has everyone been? Hope everyone ok I know a few cms been experiencing some problems on the other FACEBOOK site. Hope their ok.

Well just wanted to say hi dont get chance to get on here as often now as work 4 days a week all day 8.30-5.30 (used to time chillin but my baby mindees dont appear to know what sleep is so keep me busy :laughing: ..

Chat soon xxx

PixiePetal
09-09-2011, 04:18 PM
:waving: Hello, welcome back to the forum after the chaos that is .............summer holidays :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
10-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi!! Glad to hear you have had a good, but busy summer!!

angeldelight
10-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Hello nice to see you back

You have not missed much here - oh you missed our party last night - lots of goings on there ha ha

Hope you are ok

Chat soon

Angel xx

marleymoo
10-09-2011, 05:15 PM
damn, missed the party. looks like you all had fun though. i wasn't feeling too well yesterday so went to peeps early aaaaaw
must tell me when the next one is!

LOOPYLISA
10-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Hello :D :D