PDA

View Full Version : COME AND SAY HELLOOOOOO ITS FRIDAYYYY WAHOOOOOO

angeldelight
09-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok?

FRIDAY AT LAST :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Early finish for me today but lots of school runs booo, we are doing lots of messy crafts today and starting our Autumn crafts also

What are you all doing are you busy ?

Have a great day everyone, the weather is also looking good for everyone

Angel xx

mama2three
09-09-2011, 06:11 AM
a very welcome quieter day today ,with just my 3 year old mindee:clapping:
Much as I love the babies , by friday i need a break!
Activetots at the sports centre this morning then the forest this afternoon.
DS2 has a concert tonight so I need to pick him up in Nottingham , then DS1 has an athletics comp in Derby tomorrow - so Ill be playing taxis. Its also his 18th birthday:)
enjoy your days everyone x x

Pauline
09-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Quiet day for us, just one grandson for the morning then a long weekend off :clapping::clapping:

Happy Friday everyone! :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
09-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Morning everyone

THANK CRUNCHIE IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Busy day today, as well as my before & after schoolies I have a 10m old, a 22m old and a 2.5yr old.

We are carrying on with our Autumn theme today. I have drawn a tree trunk for each of the children and mxed up some red, orange, yellow paint for the children to hand print leaves onto the tree. If it stops raining we will also be going for a walk to collect leaves and twigs for our collage.

Nothing much planned for the weekend, just chilling out.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Polly2
09-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Morning all :D

I have my fav toddler group this morning then we are going to pull up the last of our veg this after noon.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
09-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Morning Everyone

Just the one for me today, then an after schoolie when she goes so an easy day, oooohhhhhhh I love Fridays :clapping: :clapping:

Got a meeting with Mitchells teacher before school so have to leave now.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xxx

Roseolivia
09-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Morning all, not sure what the weathers up to this morning, bit wet and grey.
1 after schoolie today, staying in for the day, didn't have much sleep last night between my 2 monsters so hopefully may be able to grab an hours kip this afternoon.

sweets
09-09-2011, 07:02 AM
Morning,

ive got four littlies today, seem to have been rushing about all week so we are going to have a day at home today, might do some messy play with foam soap.

im lucky really as all of them play together really nicely and dont need my interference! lol so i might try ad get on with some jobs :)

Greengrass74
09-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Been a mad week loads of LO's but nice day today only got 3 after the school runs, think we might go to soft play area. :thumbsup:

Have a fab day everyone and a great weekend :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
09-09-2011, 07:33 AM
sad day here today.

Losing one of my Lo's as he didnt get into my local school.:(

BUT..... all is not lost, he is coming back in the holidays:clapping: :clapping:

Will miss him tho:(

xx

bambinos95
09-09-2011, 07:51 AM
quite day here as only 2 little ones and no school runs. Shame its miserable outside.

Then next week my 6.30 start everyday is on holiday and my 2 schoolies (mums a nurse so shifts vary) are not here early until thursday as mums on nights all this weekend. so lovely quite week. To top it off hubbie is going away with work so very quiet for the week so I can take hopefully get lots of obs and planning done.

Stormy
09-09-2011, 07:56 AM
I dont normally work on a Friday, doing a favour for a very stuck parent, waiting in for a delivery of a garden storage unit for outdoor toys. :)

Chimps Childminding
09-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Day off today!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: Need it after the stressful week I've had with the screamer, school bus being stopped etc etc. Piles of ironing to do and a quick trip to town, but other than that just housework, paperwork, gardening, washing, etc etc nice restful day then :rolleyes:

Have a good one everyone :thumbsup:

nell57
09-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

I'm only working Mon to Thurs now, so enjoying my first Friday off of many:clapping:

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing:thumbsup:

Pixie dust
09-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Not working today so I am supposed to be studying next OU assignment due in Tues:panic: off to visit a good friend later for a catch-up and then off to Nottingham tomorrow to see Lee Evans and sneaking a trip to Ikea Sunday am before we head back home:clapping:

FussyElmo
09-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Only got before and after schoolies at the min.

But a baking day as Im having a pampered chef party tonight so making goodies for that :)