PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone paid by Sodexho vouchers?

Spangles
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
I am going to be paid by Sodexho vouchers for my new mindee.

Has anyone else got experience of this? Is it okay? And easy?

Noodles
09-05-2008, 10:31 PM
I am paid by sodexho vouchers and they are fine i am paid weekly. Parent puts paymet through on a monday i get email on a tuesday and it is in my bank account on the thursday. Touch wood i have had no problems at all

chubbymummy
09-05-2008, 10:40 PM
i'm paid monthly through sodexho and never had any problems

carolinel
09-05-2008, 10:54 PM
i'm also paid monthly, money goes straight into my account. i get an email from them saying when it's going in. never had any problems.

Rach30
10-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Me too . Mines monthly and i get an email a few days before telling me when payments going in and its always been fine.

Blaze
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
I've been paid by these...only problem I ever had was parent forgetting to authorise the payment!:rolleyes: One of the better voucher schemes i think IMHO:thumbsup:

crazybones
11-05-2008, 07:22 AM
I get paid by these. The only problem being I had never been paid by vouchers before so the mum set it all up so that the vouchers get posted to her. She gives them to me and I have to ring up and redeem them. SHe gets the same amount every month and so we have a kind of rolling bill system where some months she is a few pounds short and other months she is in credit. It works fine - until the post strike last year which turned into a nightmare because obviously they didnt arrive for 3 weeks. :panic: I didnt realised she could just authorise the payments to my bank herself until now but its not worth changing as she is emigrating in July.

lilliuspillius
13-05-2008, 10:55 AM
is this system similar to busy bees?, one of my new mums to be has asked if she can pay via busy bees vouchers. I have set up an account, it seems quite straight forward.

PixiePetal
15-07-2008, 07:35 PM
One of my families asked me today. Looks straight forward, fingers crossed !

Jen :)

Rubybubbles
15-07-2008, 07:38 PM
is this system similar to busy bees?, one of my new mums to be has asked if she can pay via busy bees vouchers. I have set up an account, it seems quite straight forward.

yes! I get paid busy bees the same way

charleyfarley
15-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm set up for busybees ready for Sept.

Although I forgot to fill in my bank details :blush: so had the form returned. I filled them in and they never received that form. So third time lucky at doing the forms it all went through

They do seem straight forward though

Carol xx