PDA

View Full Version : when will it all end

newbie1512
05-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey everybody

Need to vent and i thought id do it on here instead of chewing dhs ear off.

I feel like im constantly on a uphill climb at the mo. For those that saw my last thread 'going out of my mind' well ive had some results back and one is acceptable and the other shows abnormal cells so ive got to go and have it all done again as well as 2 scans on the 14th, oh great :mad: . I have had enough of the school hols, my 2 go back on Wed so its not too long its just been arguments, accidents and mindees have been playing up. Then there are my parents (mine and out-laws) having a pop about who saw the most of us in the hols and making me feel bad and lastly we may have to move to Wales soon. My dh has got an interview on Thurs for a promotion which is fab but im settled here but its a 2.5 hour commute which I cant expect him to do with working 12 hour shifts. Worst of it my mindees parents, especially one are not going to be happy at all and I have no idea when to tell them, obviously wait and see if he get it first but it looks promising.

So sorry about my moan but im struggling and you guys always listen :)

Penny1959
05-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment - so sending some hugs and some positive thoughts.

I know from personal experience that when have own health worries that everything seems like hard work - and things that you would normally take in your stride seem like mountains to climb.

Hope things start to look up soon

Penny :)

Mamma4Ya
05-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Agree with Penny, I do hope that things settle down soon for you :group hug:

NI MINDER
05-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Sending you hugs. Hope your test results work out ok for you.
Try not to stress about mindees as that wont help you. Remember your own wee family unit come first and that childminding although your choosen career is secondary to that. Your husband will need your support too if he decides to up and move to Wales.

The Juggler
05-09-2011, 08:54 PM
oh hon sorry to hear this. listen, if you mindees parents had a job move they'd be moving like that without a second thought to upsetting you with notice so just you concentrate on getting well just now.

Chimps Childminding
05-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Hope you get good news on the scans!! with regard to telling parents you are moving, as someone else said you have to think of whats best for YOUR family. Most parents wouldn't give us a second thought unfortunately if the boot were on the other foot!!

Good luck with your results and good luck to your hubby!!!