PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Bilton / Hull, East Yorkshire

newtothis
26-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi, I’m Caroline. I am an Ofsted registered childminder and also a qualified nursery nurse to level 3 NNEB.I live in East Hull close to Bilton. I have full and part time places available for children of all ages with school pick up and drop offs available from Bilton primary school.

I am a friendly and outgoing person who is family orientated. I offer a warm, welcome, fun and safe environment for children, with a large garden area that is safe and secure for children to run about and get lots of exercise and fresh air.

I have an easy going nature and love both children and animals. I have a 3 year old daughter along with 2 very friendly Labradors and a cat.

If you would like to ask me anything please ring me on 01482 814908 / 07919074207

Parents and children are more than welcome to visit us on numerous occasions to meet and greet before making their decision.

lynnslittleuns
26-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi Caroline

Just want to introduce myself really.
I'm Lynn and have been childminding for over 4 years now. I live on Bransholme so not far away at all really.

Hope to speak soon xx

newtothis
26-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi Lynn

Nice to meet someone from around these parts :)
As you can see i have just got registered and hope to be up and running soon.

Speak soon

lynnslittleuns
26-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Welcome to childminding and to the forum.

Keep in touch, maybe we could do something as a group sometime when you have a few children xx

Jo Jo
26-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, im from beverley so not too far away, i only registered in march, and only just started with children its fab, good luck with it all, and happy childminding :)

rainbowgarden
26-08-2011, 09:03 PM
hello,
am a new childminder from keyingham.

becky x