PDA

View Full Version : Clothing help

dusky777
25-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help?
My DD is 6 shes in 6-7 clothing but is a little chubby, im struggling to find any pants other than leggings to fit her.
I normally shop at next but since she has gone up into the next size 6-7/age 7 everything seems to be to fitted. I even bought ajustable waist but there still no good.
I dont want her to get a complex trying lots of different clothes that dont fit so was wondering if anyone could recommend any shops, catologues that might be better fitting?

Mouse
25-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Have you tried the Next Plus Fit range, or are they still a poor fit?

sarah707
25-08-2011, 05:30 PM
M & S used to be more generous on the waist or maybe try Asda :D

marleymoo
27-08-2011, 01:25 PM
funny that coz i've always found next clothes to be really generous. i am a dress size smaller there than anywhere else and last year my son's next school trousers hung off him and had no inside adjuster (i thought it was because he was in youth clothes now) but i've just got his new school trousers for this year (age 12-13) and they've put waist adjusters in. now why didn't they do that for his 11-12 trousers last year???

dusky777
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Have you tried the Next Plus Fit range, or are they still a poor fit?

Thank you, didnt know Next did a plus fit size and they are great...not a lot of choice but they fit!!

alwaysright
08-09-2011, 08:32 PM
i think i would stick with the leggings but go up a size and wear them with the dresses/long tunics that are in fashion at the moment, i think these make kids carrying a little extra weight look better than leggings with a short tshirt and are more comfortable than jeans or trousers as they dont dig in anywere.