PDA

View Full Version : Success at last!

Clever Clogs
08-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Hi all

Not been on for a while so apologies for not being 'involved' - will try a bit harder!!

Anyway after a slow start thought I'd let you know I finally seem to be getting mindees - and enough for me to be going along with. From having only two regulars on a Tues and one for an hour as and when needed, this week I now have added one after schooler on Thurs and Fri, one full timer Mon - Fri and an after schooler Mon, Tues, Wed. Yippee!. I also take my neice or nephew as and when needed so on the road to bringing back an income! To top it all off, also had another call yesterday about taking on 2 full time boys which unfortunately amgoing to have to turn away which is a shame cause they sounded lovely. So all in all I've one full time space left (or after school) but am going to keep that available so my daughter can still have a friend round and am available for the odd time.

Success at last! Now the fun begins .......

And hard work.

Thanks
Tracey

oakie dokie
08-05-2008, 05:37 AM
it doesn't take long before your full and having to turn people away, my advise though is to fill your last place if something suitable comes along because you don't know whats round the corner! i could quite happily have 2 and manage money wise but then you loose one and then you don't know when your going to fill that place. so if you keep your 3rd place filled, when you loose 1 of the 3 its not such a knock on your finances.

well done clever clogs:clapping:

hazelx

crazybones
08-05-2008, 05:45 AM
Well done. Glad to hear of your success :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
08-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Pleased to hear business is booming - well done

miffy xx

sarah707
08-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Great news... :D

samgeordie
08-05-2008, 04:27 PM
fantastic news, ive got a mum coming to see me tomorrow for before/after school & holidays and she seems keen, would get me started but need to pray i get someone else for starting in aug too so we have enough money.

I need a p/t or f/t pre-schooler so if you have to say no to anyone pass them in my direction:thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-05-2008, 09:27 PM
That is great news Tracey

Well done

Angel xx

caza
09-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Gald things are going so well for you :D

Caroline

deeb66
09-05-2008, 06:38 AM
Great news