PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here

SonnysMummy
07-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Hello:)
Just wanted to let you know i'm still around...i've been having a break from all the policies etc...as i was getting really stressed as you all know from my past thread!!!:panic: Anywas...i'm just waiting now. When i had the pre-reg visit the Ofsted lady said it could be 4 weeks until i was registered but i haven't heard anything yet...hopefully soon as it's really hard living off just my fiances wage!!!! Need some money!!!:(

Kelly:)

sarah707
07-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Wondered where you'd got to... I'd give them a ring and see what's happening! :D

angeldelight
07-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi Kelly

Nice to see you back hope you are not so stressed by it all now ?

Hope you get your registration sorted soon

Angel xx

prettypink0206
07-05-2008, 08:59 PM
hi kelly,
ive just sent my forms off last friday, and im expecting a call soon hopefully. Just wondering how ur ofsted visit went?

And how long have u been training for? just being nosey hope u dont mind but im kinda in the same position as u.

Ive got the woman from early years out in two weeks also to go through the box etc...

takecare anniex

SonnysMummy
07-05-2008, 09:07 PM
The visit was fine...honestly nothing to worry about at all. Says she who was absolutely petrified beforehand and working myself to the bone!!! Ofsted were lovely...she had a quick look around my house and asked my afew questions about the standards. She looked at my policies which you don't have to have for the pre-reg visit, she said so herself, although she was very impressed that i had already written them so i think it was worth it. I'd just make sure your house is safe and that you know what you're talking about when they ask you the questions and you'll be fine.

They don't come out from the early years team here and we can be registered before we do the ICP course. I'm booked on that in june.

angel and sarah; i am def not as stressed now!!! Everything was just getting on top of me...can you believe i also have my wedding to plan too!!! Doing everything at once!!! I think i'll give them abit longer before i ring...one of my friends whom i put down as a reference for judge of character said she has got a form to fill in about me so they are probably waiting for things like that to come back... best tell my friend to get it sent off as soon as poss!!!:D

angeldelight
07-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh good luck with your wedding plans

When do you get married ?

xxx

SonnysMummy
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
December the 20th. Can't wait.. i've booked the church, reception venue and i have my dress. That's it!!! I've been concentrating on the childminding thing and i need to really if my business is going to be successful; although i probably better book transport and a photographer soon...i don't know...i'm clueless!!!:D

miffy
07-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Aaaaaah a winter wedding - lovely. Congratulations

miffy xx