PDA

View Full Version : newsletters

claire & steve
16-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi does anyone do a monthly newsletter home,is it all about what the children have been doing as a group...ideas please

sarah707
17-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Mine is on the parents page of my Knutsford Childminding website if you want a nosey. I keep it very simple :D

Tink
17-08-2011, 06:48 AM
I do one each month which I send out with invoices so I know everyone has received one. I have started emailing them as quite a few have said in the past, "I didn't know about...." so now they do :laughing:

miffy
17-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Mine covers holiday dates, crafts and activities for the month, any outings, what the children have enjoyed doing, training I'm doing, birthdays, and any other info for parents I think is relevant.

It usually covers one A4 side or thereabouts.

Miffy xx

Greengrass74
17-08-2011, 07:04 AM
We do ours every 3 months. In it we put:

-New starters
-News on our setting (new equipment, Tesco vouchers updates, changes etc)
-Mindees birthdays
-A joke submitted by one of the LO's
-Useful dates (holidays etc)
-Any other achievments, training etc

karensmart4
18-08-2011, 07:39 PM
I used to send out monthly ones but have changed it to every 3 months and i'm much happier with it. :thumbsup:

RachelE
19-08-2011, 09:44 AM
I do mine to coincide with the beginning of each season.
I find this works well.

I include reminder of different clothing needed - ie hats and gloves in the Autumn one and suncream and sunhats in the Spring one.

I also include:
Birthdays,
Activities,
Reminders,
Children joining us and leaving us,
My days off,
Training,
Any other relevant news.

HTH,

Rachel x

Caterpillar
19-08-2011, 10:58 AM
I do mine once a month.

http://www.littlecaterpillar.co.uk/bigbites.pdf

Have a look... ;) I put it on the website and then e-mail it as a mail shot to EVERYONE in my address book, which includes people who have contacted me in the past about child minding.

marleymoo
20-08-2011, 09:47 AM
I do mine once a month.

http://www.littlecaterpillar.co.uk/bigbites.pdf

Have a look... ;) I put it on the website and then e-mail it as a mail shot to EVERYONE in my address book, which includes people who have contacted me in the past about child minding.

what a great newsletter! love it. well done you, x