PDA

View Full Version : My WW journey

Zoomie
14-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi ladies (well mostly)

I am on week 3 of my weight watchers journey and the last 10 days I have been on holiday (short trips away camping) and have had my DH's birthday, with birthday cake tonight still to come :blush:

Week 1: -5.5lbs
Week 2: -2lbs (but I had a morning wi, as we were off that afternoon).
Week 3: to be weighed Tues.

Till term starts again, I have the option of doing a morning weigh in (different leader) and the benefit of this is I weigh less earlier in the day, or should I stick with evening weigh ins, as I will only have this option come Sept.

Psychology of weigh in time ............ arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

sarah707
14-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Your weight can change by 4 / 5 lb and more during the day - you eat, drink etc.

So it's best to weigh in at the same time every day.

Good luck! :D

Zoomie
14-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I know I am much happier being on the scales first thing in the morning, but I think I can going to stick with the evening weigh in.

I will be lucky if I have a loss this week at all, so might as well put myself back onto the unfavourable (evenings=heavier) weigh in, now whilst I can justify it (DH's birthday) then be doubly disappointed (ie no loss now, and a 'gain' in a couple of weeks cos I have changed to the later weigh ins).

Mumbling lots here, don't mind me, I know I am making sense to myself :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
14-08-2011, 08:21 PM
I think you need to stop focussing on your loss week by week.

I know it's hard but instead try and look at the pattern your loss draws on a graph over the next few months... it will be much clearer what your body is doing and how the food / your cycle is affecting it.

Hth :D

Zoomie
20-10-2011, 08:33 AM
12 weeks since I started the plan, I have lost 19.5lbs.

Whoooo, hoooo, that is my 10% award :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

mama2three
20-10-2011, 08:38 AM
12 weeks since I started the plan, I have lost 19.5lbs.

Whoooo, hoooo, that is my 10% award :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Congratulations:clapping: see, a bit of birthday cake didnt really matter did it?! Ive been coasting for the last few weeks , really need to get back on track with xmas getting nearer!

Zoomie
20-10-2011, 08:24 PM
hmmmm, so how do you know about birthday cake :p

Zoomie
20-10-2011, 08:26 PM
:doh: just realised, that birthday cake was in August.

(The birthday cake from this weekend was good too, but I actually got my 10% last week, and STS this week. My leader from my meetings gave me my 10% award, so that is why it is only now official :o )

christine e
21-10-2011, 05:49 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done!

Cx

katie78
21-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Good luck, your doing really well so far :clapping: :clapping:

I started ww online on sunday and still trying to get my head round it !

Zoomie
21-10-2011, 09:23 AM
I have done WW before (a couple of times :o ), but what put me off starting back was tracking.

However, I have found the online tracker brilliant. Once I had sorted out most of my favourites, it has been quick and easy to update each day.

Good luck on your journey.