PDA

View Full Version : I love you Blue Kangaroo

ma7ie
07-05-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Blue-Kangaroo-Picture-Lions/dp/0006646840
This is another favourite in our house. Great for teaching about sharing too.

Blue Kangaroo is Lily's favourite toy animal and every night he sleeps very well cuddled up with her. But when Lily is given new animals there just doesn't seem to be enough room for Blue Kangaroo any more...Every night Lily says "I love you Blue Kangaroo" and he falls asleep in her arms, but when wild brown bear arrives there is not so much room in the bed for Blue Kangaroo. Lily is also given a yellow cotton rabbit and he joins them in bed, soon to be followed by two furry puppies, a wiggly green crocodile and a host of other animals. One night the bed is just so full that when Lily rolls over Blue Kangaroo falls out. He decides that there is just not enough room for him any more and so he goes to sleep in baby's bed. The next day Lily looks everywhere for Blue Kangaroo and offers the baby all her other animals in exchange for her oldest and favourite toy. AGE 2-6

deeb66
07-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks Marie

Looks really good.....have added it to my wish list :thumbsup:

angeldelight
07-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks Marie

Angel xx

miffy
11-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks Marie

Another one for my list

miffy xx

breezy
11-05-2008, 08:41 PM
sounds lovely, i've not come across that one:)

ChocolateChip
17-05-2008, 09:09 PM
You beat me to it Marie!

My daughter (21mths) adores this book, we have to read it al least 4 times a day! I keep looking out for toys as I thought this would be great for a story sack.

:) :)