PDA

View Full Version : got my pre-reg visit on wed

nikkiross1
13-08-2011, 10:13 AM
right so i have my pre-reg visit on wed - can anybody that has had this please just tell me everything i need to have ready for this!! im getting a bit scared about it and want to be as prepared as i can be!!
thansk :)

*daisychain*
17-08-2011, 08:52 PM
how did it go ?
I have mine next Tuesday.:)

nikkiross1
19-08-2011, 03:29 PM
hiya,

it went ok actually - she was here about 2.5 hrs - she sat down got her laptop out and reeled off a list of formatted questions to ask me, about what signs would i look out for of abuse, how would u keep the chidren safe etc asked to look at my recources, and my policies, and risk assessemtnss etc

i just have to get some window restirctors for my little girls bedroom as it opens really wide without a lock, and then hopefully i'll get my certificate - just waiting for my partners CRB form back too tho!!

good luck with yours!

xx

miffy
20-08-2011, 07:14 AM
hiya,

it went ok actually - she was here about 2.5 hrs - she sat down got her laptop out and reeled off a list of formatted questions to ask me, about what signs would i look out for of abuse, how would u keep the chidren safe etc asked to look at my recources, and my policies, and risk assessemtnss etc

i just have to get some window restirctors for my little girls bedroom as it opens really wide without a lock, and then hopefully i'll get my certificate - just waiting for my partners CRB form back too tho!!

good luck with yours!

xx

Well done - hope your partner's CRB comes through quickly

Miffy xx

*daisychain*
23-08-2011, 04:59 PM
well done, we can relax a little now..just a little though! :jump for joy: