PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOOOOO ITS THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
13-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Hello Everyone

Sun is shining here and its really warm hope you all have the same?

So what are you all doing over the weekend are you doing anything nice ?

Hope you all have a good one

Angel xx

jayjay1963
13-08-2011, 11:08 AM
It's the first day of my summer holiday so just chilling and looking on Ebay for a new farm for the LO's.:clapping:

jacqui

Toothfairy
13-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone

Had a lovely day yesturday. Went to London Zoo with my DH & 3 DD's and had a great time although it was very hot & sticky.
We then went to china town for a lovely meal and called into M&M world on the way back to Charring cross.

We are having a lazy day today and tomorrow I am off on a Weighing training day with Weight Watchers. This means I will be able to weigh the members and give advice at our meetings.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
13-08-2011, 01:28 PM
:panic: Afternoon Everyone

Enjoy your walk Angel :laughing:

Well we've been to Hanley this morning to get a few things, school bag for dd and birthday present for mindee. Ds then needed the toilet so hubby took him to Mcdonalds, then returned to us without the bags :angry: Thankfully the bags were still there when he ran back, otherwise he'd have been replacing the things out of his overtime money he's saving :laughing:

Then it was off to Tescos for the weekly shop, how expensive was that :panic: We got the biggest watermelon going, good job we all like it :laughing:

Now it's time for some paperwork and more printing.

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
13-08-2011, 02:41 PM
:panic: Afternoon Everyone

Enjoy your walk Angel :laughing:

Well we've been to Hanley this morning to get a few things, school bag for dd and birthday present for mindee. Ds then needed the toilet so hubby took him to Mcdonalds, then returned to us without the bags :angry: Thankfully the bags were still there when he ran back, otherwise he'd have been replacing the things out of his overtime money he's saving :laughing:

Then it was off to Tescos for the weekly shop, how expensive was that :panic: We got the biggest watermelon going, good job we all like it :laughing:

Now it's time for some paperwork and more printing.

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

We done the shop yesterday in tescos and E saw the watermelons HUGE! :laughing:

I cannot believe how expensive food has got, there are only 3 of us and the bill was jut under £175 :eek:

breezy
13-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Blitzed the house today, now chilling with dd watching JLS dvd before watching the Arsenal match with ds!