PDA

View Full Version : joint contracts?

xshellbellex
11-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I had a parent come today with two children 6 months and 3 years. She seemed really interest and is getting back to me on Monday.

Question is - i would have both children full time same hours and days, would i need to do them both seperate contracts?
I understand all the other stuff would need to be seperate.

Just curious as very new to childminding

rickysmiths
11-08-2011, 10:57 PM
You must have a complete Contract and set of all information and Permission forms for each child I'm afraid. You could have a situation where one could leave or indeed you want to give notice on one and not the other.

Penny1959
12-08-2011, 04:42 AM
I have complete set information forms for each child

BUT when children are doing same hours and days I do have a joint contract which shows the fees for both children as one fee.

If one child leaves or when the oldest moves onto school - then I have seperate contracts because the hours and days would be different.

I also have joint permission forms as most parents agree to the same thing for each child.On the forms the children are name in full - so ....permission for x and y.

If a parent did want different agreed permissions for each child - for example where children had different parents - such as looked after children and step families - I would do seperate ones

Should add I don't use NCMA or MM contracts - and if you do you will need to check the requirements of your contract.
Penny :)

jayjay1963
12-08-2011, 04:51 AM
I've always done seperate paperwork, including contracts even when they were twins!:)

Jacqui

rachelle
12-08-2011, 11:14 AM
A couple of mine are on joint in that the notes box says 'adhoc care for sibling in holidays if place available' but only where hours would be the same.

Ms WG
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM
I use MM contracts and they are set out so you can put children from the same family on one contract

xshellbellex
14-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys

I have NCMA ones so will have to do seperate.
But i think i will do joint permission forms and policy agreement forms. Well thats if it all goes ahead lol.