PDA

View Full Version : oops

Optimalstar
11-08-2011, 09:21 AM
I just placed an order with Amazon and then came back here and remembered I could have gone via the link on here :blush: .

I've waited for my NCMA membership to come through so I could replace the Penny Tassoni book that was borrowed a while ago and never returned (I wanted the discount), only to now find it cheaper still on Amazon. So ordered it from Amazon. I should have just gone there in the first place.

I also ordered 2 other books whilst there :blush: I have a serious book addiction and running out of space(again) of where to put them!

My son's room is looking like it might not be his for much longer. Not as cruel as it sounds. He moved out at the beginning of the year and I've been waiting for him to 'see sense' and return home. He's 18 and knows everything(as they do), he dropped out of college and moved in with friends.

Sam x

sarah707
11-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Hehe! I have a bit of a book addiction too :laughing:

Don't forget to use the forum link in future :thumbsup:

Splodge
11-08-2011, 05:35 PM
My son's room is looking like it might not be his for much longer. Not as cruel as it sounds. He moved out at the beginning of the year and I've been waiting for him to 'see sense' and return home. He's 18 and knows everything(as they do), he dropped out of college and moved in with friends.
Sam x

Sounds like your son is my sons twin. He is the same age and has done exactly the same thing.

Unfortunately for him, he has lost his bedroom as we have moved in (after redecorating and recarpeting). We have built an extension and we have to knock through from our bedroom to the extension.

He is welcome to come back when the work is done but i think he is trying to maintain his independance.

Oh and i am a book addict too. :laughing:

marleymoo
13-08-2011, 11:15 AM
my son (nearly 13) is an only child and he has the cushiest life ever - every luxury item you could imagine (which he saves up for and buys himself btw)yet he still insists, and has since he was 8, that he is leaving home on his 18th birthday because "i will be more than ready for it by then".
it's my own fault i suppose. he's always been encouraged to cook a family meal at least once a week, wash dishes on set days, do laundry, tidy his room etc and now he's even doing his own ironing. i did it for his own good to get him uni ready but it looks like i'm pretty much surplus to requirements already :(
he'll make a wonderful wife for some lucky girl!!!