PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Inspection today

sillybeans
10-08-2011, 08:51 PM
The Ofsted Inspector came today for my registration visit (after cancelling on me half an hour before she was due to turn up on Monday - talk about anti-climactic!). I thought it was going to be a nightmare as my 22 month old was going to be around (her big sister was going to have her on Monday but was working today - typical) :panic:

She was actually really nice :clapping: and put me at ease as much as she could.

She was here about 2 hours and at the end said she thought i'd set everything up really well and she had no recommendations before registration.

Now i'm hoping that CRB don't take forever to process their bit! I already have a parent waiting for me to be registered and it will be nice to be earning again :laughing:

Zumba-mum
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
:clapping: :clapping: Well done. Hope i get a call soon. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Thats great news

Well done to you

Angel xx

christine e
11-08-2011, 05:51 AM
Sounds like you will soon be up and running - good luck and well done

Cx

miffy
11-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Well done!

Hope your CRB doesn't take too long to come back

Miffy xx

Mrs Dolphin
11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Well done, glad it went well. I have my visit in the morning. What sorts of things did she ask you? I am really nervous, but cannot read anymore on the EYFS as I cannot concentrate anymore tonight I am too tired :(

khlwomitchell
11-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Well done, glad it went well. I have my visit in the morning. What sorts of things did she ask you? I am really nervous, but cannot read anymore on the EYFS as I cannot concentrate anymore tonight I am too tired :(

for pre-reg EYFS isn't an issure but good to get your hand in. Welfare and safeguarding is main criteria, she will ask you to explain it all and 'what if' situations

Lear
11-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Well done and here's hoping your CRB arrives to you super quick!