PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a HTC Desire phone, come talk to me please...

Toothfairy
10-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Hi
I have just upgraded to a HTC Desire S Red.

I'm not very good with high tech things like this, so need as much help as possible :blush:
How do I link it to my pogo printer?
Can I download a manual for it?
Any must haves with the apps?

Basically any help setting it up will be greatly recieved, thanks :thumbsup:

AgentTink
10-08-2011, 01:57 PM
I know if u want to link it to your pogo that you need to install a app on your phone in order to do this, but since i dont have a pogo i cant tell you were to get the ap from so hopefully someone else will point you in the right direction.

AgentTink
10-08-2011, 02:01 PM
hi again, here a link to the relevant page on the HTC site to download their user manual.

http://www.htc.com/europe/help_howtos.aspx?p_id=312

I got my HTC desire S last week and i found the best way to figure it all out was juts to mess around with all the options. 1 week later and i feel like i have had the phone forever, it was that user friendly.

Toothfairy
10-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi
Thanks for your replies.
I have managed to find the manual on the internet, so have been having a look through that.
So far I have managed to put photos with the callers, move my numbers from my old phone to my new one and to change the date & time.
I have also been able to print photos off my pogo just by sending them via bluetooth, I didnt have to download an app at all.

Just need to find a nice ringtone now and load the weight watchers app.

I think it will take a few days to get used to it.

onceinabluemoon
10-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I have an HTC Desire and a pogo printer and you do not need an app to be able to link the two.

Go to settings, wireless and networks, where it says bluetooth click the box so it ticks it, go back to main page (house button)

click the little arrow on the bottom left of your screen, click gallery, click camera shots, select photo you want to print, click metal menu bottom on phone, touch 'share', touch bluetooth, hold near your turned on pogo printer and wait for it to pick it up. The first time you will have to put in the code (its 6000 in case you've forgotten), then its pretty straightforward.

Hope that helps x