PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help please im stuck on task 6 doing the cypop 5 course ??

katie78
10-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Im stuck on a couple of the questions, I was trying and failing very well last night to answer them and in the new light of day they are still as clear as mud !

They are: An explanation of how Routines are based upon arrangements with parents

An explanation of how routines are based upon participation of children

If anyone can shed some light i would be very gratefull thanks :thumbsup:

Katie

sarah707
10-08-2011, 09:32 AM
When you are thinking about your routine, day to day planning, you have to consider a number of things including...

- What's going on in the local area (Monday toddlers, Tuesday park etc);

- What the children want to do;

- The weather;

- Meal and snack times;

- What parents want you to do - following children's home routines;

- What other restrictions are in place during the day such as school runs at certain times...

Then you write your routine :D

midgetjen
13-09-2011, 08:16 PM
i am really stuck on this one ,i have not got a clue where to start or how to go about writing it. ive contacted my mentor online but have had no reply..i really feel stuck and a bit out of my depth on this

katie78
20-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Sorry I kinda just muddled through this one and have no idea if what i have done is right :-(

have you got the book as thats sort of helpful, also check the other posts on here there are some helpful ones !
My problem at the mo is i have got 2 weeks left to complete the course but now im working im doing 11hr days 5 days a week ( good for the bank ) but im just far too tired to even think of doing anything on a night when my girls are in bed and i am already up at about 6.30 but get my first schoolie at 7.15 ! So fining the time to try and do the last 2 assignments is proving impossible :eek:

Good luck though im sure you will be fine

Katie