PDA

View Full Version : I'VE REACHED IT!!!

charleyfarley
09-08-2011, 10:54 AM
I've just lost my 1st stone in weight at WW :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

I'm so happy I can tell you :jump for joy: I still can't really see where the weight has gone from but my clothes have gotten a lot looser and I've even thrown away several pairs of jeans due to them literally hanging off me :D Boy is that a great feeling :thumbsup:

So to EVERYONE who is healthy eating/ trying to lose weight and exercising keep it up and let's keep it OFF this time :clapping:

Good luck everyone. If I can reach a stone then you can too :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

ajs
09-08-2011, 11:14 AM
WOW. Carol that's fantastic, good for you.
are you following a plan, I found Slimming World so easy to follow. :)

charleyfarley
09-08-2011, 11:23 AM
WOW. Carol that's fantastic, good for you.
are you following a plan, I found Slimming World so easy to follow. :)
Thanks Mandy :thumbsup:

I follow Weightwatchers which I think is very similar to SW now and so easy to follow. I was determined to lose weight this time and it does seem to be working.

I will be slim when we go to Disney next year :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xxx

Zoomie
09-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Well done you. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I got my first silver 7 this morning, but my holiday starts today too :panic: :panic:

charleyfarley
09-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Well done you. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I got my first silver 7 this morning, but my holiday starts today too :panic: :panic:

Well done you :clapping: :clapping:

Are you going away or just having a break at home? You will be fine on holiday I'm sure.

Carol xx

mama2three
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM
well done!!
ive lost with ww - 20lbs now - its a great feeling isnt it? Lets see how much i put back on on 2 weeks holiday though!:laughing:

sarah707
09-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Brilliant well done you! :clapping:

clio0602
09-08-2011, 02:09 PM
That's brilliant. I was aiming to loose a stone by calorie counting for my hol a wk on Mon but have only made it to 8lb so far and had a blip the past 2 days so doubt i'll reach my goal :(

Well done x

Mamma4Ya
10-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Well done :clapping: I tried WW years ago, it never worked for me as I was always hungry. :(

I have lost 1.5 stone with Slimming World, I dont even feel I am on a diet as there is so much to eat. There are days when I have to make myself eat the syns as I am so full. :)

Toothfairy
10-08-2011, 09:31 AM
:clapping: WAHOOOO! Way to go Charleyfarley :clapping:

The Juggler
26-08-2011, 07:39 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done hon x

charleyfarley
26-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

It's now 16lb I've lost although we have family here for the weekend and will be eating out so I may well put on or stay the same next week :panic:

I've been throwing away my clothes as I've been growing out of them which hubby said is a mistake incase I put the weight back on, nothing like him supporting me eh:rolleyes:

I really don't intend to put it back on this time but I do realise it could be hard to maintain my goal weight once I get there.

Carol xx

The Juggler
26-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

It's now 16lb I've lost although we have family here for the weekend and will be eating out so I may well put on or stay the same next week :panic:

I've been throwing away my clothes as I've been growing out of them which hubby said is a mistake incase I put the weight back on, nothing like him supporting me eh:rolleyes:

I really don't intend to put it back on this time but I do realise it could be hard to maintain my goal weight once I get there.

Carol xx

i had to buy nearly a whole new wardrobe but I've kept a few pairs of jeans and trousers -not sure if they are reminder not to put it on or a 'just in case' :laughing:

FussyElmo
26-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Well done Carol that is really good news.

Think I have put a stone on :blush: :blush:

Mollymop
26-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Well done Carol!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Keep up the good work. Love me x

miffy
26-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Well done Carol - that's brilliant! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you're going to post some pics of the new you :thumbsup:

Miffy xx