PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Scum

rickysmiths
09-08-2011, 10:16 AM
This link has just been sent to me. James O'Brien has just talked about it on his show on LBC.

I hope they catch the scum who did this and put them on hard labour on bread and water for 6 months even that is too good for these people :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo&feature=share

Jamie Oliver has lost his restaurant in Birmingham so more jobs lost until it gets sorted. What is wrong with these kids and adults. :panic:

catminder
09-08-2011, 10:22 AM
It's disgusting behaviour, lets hope a lot of these people can be identified via camera's. I think it's time to send in the army to sort the trouble-makers out and protect innocent victims. :angry:

clio0602
09-08-2011, 10:44 AM
It's disgusting behaviour, lets hope a lot of these people can be identified via camera's. I think it's time to send:angry: in the army to sort the trouble-makers out and protect innocent victims. :angry:

I agree! Something needs to be done this is beyond belief! :angry:

AliceK
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
The problem is we don't have enough prison spaces anyway so I can guarantee the vast majority will get off with a slap on the wrist. There is no deterrent in this country :angry:

xxxxx

kindredspirits
09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
still i'd rather loose a restaurant than my life :thumbsup: i wonder how long before the insurance companies decide to go bust like the banks.

rickysmiths
09-08-2011, 11:30 AM
The problem is we don't have enough prison spaces anyway so I can guarantee the vast majority will get off with a slap on the wrist. There is no deterrent in this country :angry:

xxxxx

They have sent people to prisons as far away from London as Brighton and Southampton to get them inside this time.

rickysmiths
09-08-2011, 11:31 AM
still i'd rather loose a restaurant than my life :thumbsup: i wonder how long before the insurance companies decide to go bust like the banks.

Thats true but Jamie Oliver was providing training and jobs for young 'disadvantaged people'. Now they won't get this for months will they?

jelly15
09-08-2011, 11:33 AM
This is crazy. I personally don't care how heavy handed the police are (or need to be) if these lowlives are out rioting,looting and now mugging then they should get no respect in how they are treated and manhandled.

I agree that the army needs to be brought in, also keen on the idea that ink is sprayed on the scum and they can be rounded up later. This has to stop now or these uneducated b*******s will think they can get away with anything, including muder.

As for the bloke who was shot last Thursday, he was, according to the media, a gang leader who tried to shoot a police man. What answers do people need about this incident? If you shoot at a police officer you can expect to be shot yourself.

AliceK
09-08-2011, 11:36 AM
This is crazy. I personally don't care how heavy handed the police are (or need to be) if these lowlives are out rioting,looting and now mugging then they should get no respect in how they are treated and manhandled.

I agree that the army needs to be brought in, also keen on the idea that ink is sprayed on the scum and they can be rounded up later. This has to stop now or these uneducated b*******s will think they can get away with anything, including muder.

As for the bloke who was shot last Thursday, he was, according to the media, a gang leader who tried to shoot a police man. What answers do people need about this incident? If you shoot at a police officer you can expect to be shot yourself.

I agree with all of this :thumbsup:

xxxx

AliceK
09-08-2011, 11:37 AM
They have sent people to prisons as far away from London as Brighton and Southampton to get them inside this time.

But they still have to go to court to be sentenced and I find it hard to believe they will get a custodial sentance

xx

Roseolivia
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Completely agree with this, some may not but we do not live in a country that allows anyone to own guns and threaten others, police or not, with them. It makes those that own guns properly look bad.

Roseolivia
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM
This link has just been sent to me. James O'Brien has just talked about it on his show on LBC.

I hope they catch the scum who did this and put them on hard labour on bread and water for 6 months even that is too good for these people :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo&feature=share

Jamie Oliver has lost his restaurant in Birmingham so more jobs lost until it gets sorted. What is wrong with these kids and adults. :panic:

i saw this on tv earlier and think it's disgusting.

Pipsqueak
09-08-2011, 01:13 PM
oh that makes me so angry:angry: :angry: :angry:

parents of these pieces of scum... are you proud of your produce?

gegele
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
i hope all the people who recorded film like this will think about taking it to the police. surely it's evidence and justice could be made.

as they won't catch everyone i think the one caught are going to be punished to make an example as if not this won't be the last one and in a few year we'll hasve to have a "in case of riot" policie in our book, right next to the terrorist attack one!!

gegele
09-08-2011, 02:11 PM
it's on the news now!
:mad: :(

curlycathy
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
I went cold watching that. Its just awful. I've spent most of today trying not to cry and hugging the children. I am very afraid of what the future holds now.

Stormy
09-08-2011, 03:09 PM
As a parent just makes you want to reach out and hug him, poor little man.
No words for the scumbags, parents of scumbags, how proud must you all feel !

rickysmiths
09-08-2011, 04:25 PM
I know Stormy. I hope the lad is alright.

You keep safe as well. Hope you have a quiet night.

nipper
09-08-2011, 05:49 PM
I agree totally with the comments about the army needing to be brought in. My nephew is nearing the end of his Royal Marine basic training before being deployed to Afghanistan. I'm not normally one to condone violence but why don't they let all the new recruits teach this people a thing or two about respect for and allegiance to your country (and authority for that matter)...

Louise317
09-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I know Stormy. I hope the lad is alright.

You keep safe as well. Hope you have a quiet night.

I hear that this poor lad is a Malaysian student and is in hospital with a missing tooth and broken jaw awaiting operation :(

Its madness and time we got tough!
I heard they going in with water cannons and rubber bullets now.

Our area have advised supermarkets and leisure facilities and they are to close early.

rickysmiths
09-08-2011, 06:43 PM
I agree totally with the comments about the army needing to be brought in. My nephew is nearing the end of his Royal Marine basic training before being deployed to Afghanistan. I'm not normally one to condone violence but why don't they let all the new recruits teach this people a thing or two about respect for and allegiance to your country (and authority for that matter)...

Hear, hear! I was actually thinking earlier today that their sentance should be 6mths Boot Camp and then a year in Afghanistan. They could cook, clean, do the laundry and generally look after all the men out there. Maybe then they would learn how to respect their fellow man and see how tough life can be.

Cammie Doodle
09-08-2011, 07:12 PM
I hate violence, but I cant see any other way to sort this out, give the Police/ Forces the equipment and the permission to go in and clear the scum from our Towns and Cities. :angry: What are the Parents doing to stop thier youngsters going out and commiting theses acts ??????
Prison is far too good for most of them

onceinabluemoon
09-08-2011, 07:20 PM

They've just said on the BBC news that the police have now said "there is no evidence that Mark Duggan shot at police (http://www.london24.com/news/london_riots_no_evidence_mark_duggan_shot_at_polic e_reveals_ippc_1_989382)".

Chimps Childminding
09-08-2011, 07:23 PM
They've just said on the BBC news that the police have now said "com/news/london_riots_no_evidence_mark_duggan_shot_at_polic e_reveals_ippc_1_989382"]there is no evidence that Mark Duggan shot at police (http://www.london24.[COLOR="Red)".[/COLOR]

Maybe so, BUT if he WAS carrying a gun, (albeit an imiation then) I am afraid he was asking for trouble!! He wasn't a 4 year old who didn't know any better than to have a gun out on the streets!!

To be honest I don't think the rioting has got much to do with this now, I think its just the yobs out to have a good time!!!!! And to hell with anyone else :angry:

shazsull
09-08-2011, 08:10 PM
nope bet more than half of these ejits dont know mark duggens name ,my sister was driving through colliers wood yesterday about 5 ish said u could see groups gathering ready to do the tandem center,my daughters freind lives there to he said there are shoes everwhere ,its just a ****** excuse !!:censored: :censored: :censored:

Mamma4Ya
10-08-2011, 08:17 AM
It makes me so mad :mad: . They should bring back national service aimed at criminals, they may think twice about it then.