PDA

View Full Version : Online monitoring

boxtree7
03-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Has anyone registered to this website. I wanted to look at alternative way of planning and they offer this on the site but it has a charge of 16.00 per year. I get the feeling they have reasable to intise you to register.

marleymoo
20-08-2011, 11:18 AM
i've never heard of it but i'm going to have a look now.
have you asked if your local authority pays for you to subscribe to the foundation stage forum? they have an online record keeping system called PRAMS you might be interested in. they have a list of the authorities that have signed up to it so see if yours is on and try to log in. if you have probs, get in touch with your FIS and they should give you a user name and password. it's a good site and does have a childminding section too.
i've had a litle look at it myself but, for me, member feedback suggests it seems to being having teething problems and i don't want to make my life any more complicated than it already is.

marleymoo
20-08-2011, 11:21 AM
right, i've had a look at this site and it would appear to be similar to PRAMS and as far as i'm aware, PRAMS is free to download for FSF members so I'd look into that before i part with any dosh ;)

boxtree7
20-08-2011, 03:26 PM
thanks ... i did download prams a while back but forgot about it - I will try again. thanks