PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do Rosemary Conley....???

Newbie1!
02-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Well ladies - this week is the start of a new me!! Im getting tough with my business, sorting my house out, sorting my life out and losing this ridiculous weight Ive gained over the past ten years. (oh btw I have ALOT to lose!)

Anyhoo....Many moons ago I did a Rosemary class and I did like it - I just gave up because it was half hour to get there, 1 3/4 hour class then half hour back and it was such a long day and night, especially with working from 6.30am.

We have now decided Ive got to do something.....had decided to go back to WW which I also used to do but sort of thought that maybe it would be daft paying exactly the same amount of fees for a weigh in as I would pay for weigh in and an exercise class.....

What are your opinions on the different clubs please peeps...high, lows, goods, bads whatever!! xxxx

sarah707
02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Any healthy eating plan that says you cut down on fat and sugar and do more exercise is good... a friend of mine is losing with the Tesco plan at the moment, another has lost 1 stone so far with Slimming World Extra Easy, another has just started the new WW plan which is similar to SW.

It's important to stay to group though that's where you meet people and get tips and motivation.

Good luck! :clapping:

angeldelight
03-08-2011, 07:03 AM
I have done this in the past and really enjoyed the classes

Good luck with your diet, keep us posted

Angel xx

mama2three
03-08-2011, 07:14 AM
I really liked rosemary conley and did lose around a stone -its a few years ago now though. Currently on ww which is great but loved the fact that rc had the exercise class too.
it really doesnt matter which you chose if you have the right attitude!
Lovely to hear you sounding so positive x