PDA

View Full Version : Registered Childminder in Watton, Norfolk

Nicole Norman
02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
My name is Nicole Norman. I am registered with OFSTED as a Childminder and I am a member of the National Childminding Association (NCMA).

I have been married since 2007 to Gareth, and we have a daughter Freya. I registered as a Childminder following the arrival of my daughter, and have previously worked in childcare with children aged from 3 months to 8+ years.

I live in a lovely 3 bedroom detached house with secure garden in Watton, Norfolk. The property and garden are non-smoking.

I provide a warm, caring and friendly environment where children can play, learn and develop. Parents can leave their children with me knowing that they will be safe, happy and have lots of fun. They are able to play with other children with a range of toys and equipment both indoors and outside. I work in partnership with you the parents, to meet the needs of the child/children both individually and as a group regardless of any special needs or cultural background.

My Qualifications include:

•Early Years Foundation Stage Observation, Assessment & Planning for Childminders - June 2011
•Food Safety in Catering - May 2011
•Information Sharing and the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) training - May 2011
•Information Sharing E-learning course - May 2011
•Fire Safety – March 2011
•Risk Assessment for Childminder’s – March 2011
•Introduction to Childcare Practice (home-based) – Unit 1 of CACHE Level3 Diploma in Home-based Childcare; Exam: PASS – Feb 2011
•Safeguarding Children – July 2010
•Introducing Childminding Practice – June 2010
•Paediatric First Aid – May 2010
•Lifesaver Save a baby’s Life – Feb 2010
•CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education – Aug 2008
•Introduction to the EYFS – June 2008

I am committed to further training to improve my knowledge in home based childcare.

I offer a wide range of activities to promote your child’s development, such as arts and crafts, cooking, play-dough, reading stories, use of a computer for age appropriate games, learning and/or homework, singing and playing music instruments, dressing up/role play, outdoor play, gardening, sand and water play.

I also regularly take the children on outings to places such as the library, local parks, to Sure Start activities and for walks around Watton.

FULL AND PART TIME PLACES - Short and long term contracts available.

Please contact me for further information on 01953 880107, 07713149337 or visit my website www.nicolenormanchildminding.com

Many thanks. :)