PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN - 1ST AUGUST

angeldelight
01-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend with lovely weather too ?

Cant believe we are now in August , where does the time go ?

Are you all busy this week, what do you have planned today ?

Hope you all have a super duper day in the sunshine

Angel xx

mushpea
01-08-2011, 06:14 AM
weather is looking to be good here today, I only have my son and 1 mindee today so when my son gets out of bed he can choose what we are going to do,, tommoro tho i finish work at one so am taking him to the cinema, my daughter is on guide camp all week and when she returns at the weekend my son is of on boys brigade camp so lots of packing and unpacking and washing towards the end of the week

onceinabluemoon
01-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Our plans (picnic on the beach) have gone out of the window because the lovely sunshine has been replaced by rain. :(

I have only one little one in today so will probably spend lots of time on the floor playing with various things. Then hopefully I'll get some more of my coursework done when he goes down for his nap.

Ah yes and I have to order a new safety gate as mine has broken.

Such excitement, lol

Greengrass74
01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Lovely here today, :clapping:

Picnic in the park and lots of outside fun :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
01-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Morning Angel.

Bright day here, not as good as Sweden and Jamboree the sun is shining for them at last!

Only got the one today so it should be a good one but it won't unfortuneately I have a winger/wimperer. Will prob go out for some of the time. Got a mum visiting fingers crossed.

Had a lovely time in London on Sat with some lovely ladies and gents from the forum.

Roseolivia
01-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Morning everyone, very warm but cloudy up north.
I had a lovely spa day yesterday, 1st time in 4years i've had a full day like that to myself.

Today is my 1st day back after maternity. She's the same age as Rose and will be going to school with her in September so it keeps Rose company. Not much planned, outdoor play and a walk round the village to show lo around as she doesn't live in our village. Just getting to know her.

Busy week this week, working tomorrow and Thursday, York Wednesday to meet up with some lovely members of here and aunt from Canada is visiting for 3 weeks, swimming Friday. I'm going to be worn out come Saturday.

Have a great day

mama2three
01-08-2011, 06:44 AM
morning all , quiet minding day today - just 1 5yr old . had a lie in as didnt have all the usual baby safety stuff , highchairs , rugs , bouncers , toys ( and on and on..) to get out and set up! Got up at 645 and mindee came at 7!! Could get used to this:)
Childminding group this morning and garden play this afternoon for us i think - then tonight Ive got to sort out my wardrobes , need to be ruthless!!

charleyfarley
01-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Morning Everyone

I'm hoping the sun comes out here later although I'm happy it's not raining :clapping:

I have 5 today and we're off to the childrens centre for an arts, crafts, music and games morning so no mess in my house today :clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

WibbleWobble
01-08-2011, 08:09 AM
i am putting on a birthday party for 7 mindees as its my birthday and wedding anniversary today....normal folk might take the day off but i am at the age of 43 having a cake in the shape of a hedgehog....

life is so rock n roll

mandy xx

miss mopple
01-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Beautiful here too :clapping:

Kids are making miniature castles from loo roll tubes at the minute, then we have to take DD2 to the docs as she has come out in a nasty rash and Im not sure what it is but her glands are up too so want her checked out.

Then we are walking the dogs and taking lunch to the local roman wall and will see what is going on up there as Reading University are doing an archealogical dig there at the minute :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
01-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny and warm down south :thumbsup:

House is very quiet hubby at work, dd on a 2 day sleepover! so im chilling at the moment.

Hope you all have a lovely day x

LOOPYLISA
01-08-2011, 08:17 AM
i am putting on a birthday party for 7 mindees as its my birthday and wedding anniversary today....normal folk might take the day off but i am at the age of 43 having a cake in the shape of a hedgehog....

life is so rock n roll

mandy xx

Happy birthday and wedding anniversary :clapping:

Hope you have a lovely day x

Chimps Childminding
01-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Morning all!! Damp and dismal looking here, though I think it will brighten up later!! Got one 20 month and one 6 year old today so hoping we can get out in the garden later. Gonna do some art stuff in the meantime!

Can't believe how quickly this year is going, or is it just me getting old :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone!!