PDA

View Full Version : Madeline McCann DNA test

Pipsqueak
28-07-2011, 11:29 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-spotted-north-Indian-market-tourist.html

aly
28-07-2011, 11:45 AM
yeah i was reading this earlier on....hope it is her, but seriously doubt it.

francinejayne
28-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh I hope it is her too!

Trouble
28-07-2011, 05:04 PM
me too !:(

sweets
28-07-2011, 05:17 PM
ah wouldn't it be nice if it was her, fingers crossed.

i do believe she is out there somewhere

sandy64
28-07-2011, 05:36 PM
what her parents must keep going through i so wish it was her and she came home safe but some how i dont think so my hear goes out to the family.

Chimps Childminding
28-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Hope it is, BUT how will she cope after 4 years? she probably won't remember much about her family!! Would be lovely if it had a happy ending though wouldn't it :clapping:

caz3007
28-07-2011, 06:11 PM
It only appears that a couple of red tops are reporting this. There is nothing on Sky news and nothing on the ITV news, so dont hold out a lot of hope

mariehunter
30-07-2011, 07:35 AM
I didnt see anything about it as I past the news papers in tesco yesterday and didnt know about it till I came on here, DD said something yesterday about a body being found as well????? they thought it might be her..That poorfamily, either way i dont know how they cope....hope shes home soon so the healing can start and the nightmare they are in can start to come to an end..

lisal5632
30-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Is it only me that remember's what happened?? her mum and dad left her and 2 others unattended in a different country! I hope to god she is found safe and well, that would just be a dream come true but sorry she shouldnt be put straight back with her mum and dad and in fact i am surprised the other 2 children they have havent had social services involved, its disgusting if that was me (not that i live my children alone!) or you we would of had our children taken off us!

nic t
31-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Is it only me that remember's what happened?? her mum and dad left her and 2 others unattended in a different country! I hope to god she is found safe and well, that would just be a dream come true but sorry she shouldnt be put straight back with her mum and dad and in fact i am surprised the other 2 children they have havent had social services involved, its disgusting if that was me (not that i live my children alone!) or you we would of had our children taken off us!

Yeah because they haven't suffered enough have they having their child missing for all these years. Lets hope that one day she is found and we can punish them just abit more. :rolleyes:

barbarella68
31-07-2011, 07:55 PM
The fact that they left the children is not the only issue, if they were not professionals but a single mother or family from a poorer background would the other children still be with them I doubt not.

nic t
31-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Blimey I've taken a wrong turn and ended up on Netmums. :panic:

barbarella68
31-07-2011, 08:00 PM
I take offence to that. I was stating my opinion I didn't realise that you were the only one to have an opinion sorry about that Nic t.:rolleyes: It doesn't mean I don't want her found.

nic t
31-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I take offence to that. I was stating my opinion I didn't realise that you were the only one to have an opinion sorry about that Nic t.:rolleyes: It doesn't mean I don't want her found.

And there you go just proving my point. :thumbsup:

This thread started about the news of a possible sighting of Madeline and is ending up, unnecessarily, as a lets judge her parents thread.

barbarella68
31-07-2011, 08:08 PM
I was not judging her parents actually I was stating the obvious but as usual somebody like you has to take over a thread and make it out to be about something it is not.

Pipsqueak
31-07-2011, 08:11 PM
I think regardless of the circumstances, regardless of what we think or don't think.. what I believe is that Maddy McCann should and needs to be reunited with her parents... her family.

barbarella68
31-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I totally agree.:)

francinejayne
31-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I think regardless of the circumstances, regardless of what we think or don't think.. what I believe is that Maddy McCann should and needs to be reunited with her parents... her family.

I agree too!

Everyone has their own opinion on this and until something changes nobody knows what happened to Madeline - people's opinions are most probably formed on what has been reported in the press - and we all know how reliable they are!!! :rolleyes:

(hopefully this thread won't continue down the 'netmums' route!!!)

nic t
31-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I was not judging her parents actually I was stating the obvious but as usual somebody like you has to take over a thread and make it out to be about something it is not.

No you weren't stating the obvious, you were stating your opinion. And I will state my opinion once again that that family has suffered enough without people (and that isn't aimed at you) still discussing their rights or not to be parents to the twins and Madeline when she is still missing.

And I agree Pipsqueak I just pray that the day comes when that poor girl is found safe and is reunited with her family. I can not begin to imagine the despair and heartbreak they must go through everyday not knowing where she is.

francinejayne
31-07-2011, 09:55 PM
I just pray that the day comes when that poor girl is found safe and is reunited with her family. I can not begin to imagine the despair and heartbreak they must go through everyday not knowing where she is.

I couldn't agree more!

rickysmiths
31-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Yep! and all the other missing children, who weren't left alone while their parents went out for a meal with their friends.

Whose parents haven't got the money and were with all to create the publicity the McCanns have.

Ripeberry
31-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Why are they even bothering about DNA tests, Madeline has a strange pupil on her right eye. That can be noticed straight away by anyone.

Babycat
01-08-2011, 01:20 AM

Im going to cause a war here but I fully understand this. I know they have suffered but they caused their own suffering. The one to have suffered out of all this due to their actions is that poor little girl being deprived of her family. I just hope she has a nice life wherever she is now.

onceinabluemoon
01-08-2011, 06:03 AM
According to the Mail the family have said its not Maddy anyway...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-Hopes-dashed-sighting-India.html

lfishwick
01-08-2011, 07:01 AM
According to the Mail the family have said its not Maddy anyway...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-Hopes-dashed-sighting-India.html

Until it's reported elsewhere I wouldn't believe a word the Daily Mail prints, as I have experienced first hand how they steal bits if stories, twist it and then print as fact... They did it with my daughter. Ill keep looking for others sources I think...

Pipsqueak
01-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Just a question/thought..... what IF Maddy is found???? Now or in a few years time... would it be right to return her to her family....(providing she has been well cared for and loved)

for instance.. now.... she would have spent just as much time with this new 'family' (ie 4 yrs) as she had with her real family.... so obviously in a few years time that has increased....... Being 'found' is fraught with its own difficulties.... of course she belongs with her REAL family and they want her very very much (regardless of the circumstances or what we think or surmise).

just a thought.......

onceinabluemoon
01-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Until it's reported elsewhere I wouldn't believe a word the Daily Mail prints, as I have experienced first hand how they steal bits if stories, twist it and then print as fact... They did it with my daughter. Ill keep looking for others sources I think...

Oh ok...

I only mentioned it as the original post was an article in the daily mail...

I personally don't read any of the tabloids.

Chimps Childminding
01-08-2011, 11:37 AM
I agree with Pipsqueak! I also wonder how she wil cope being reunited with her family after half her life with another :(

I haven't forgotten that the children were left alone while the parents were out having a meal :angry: , and I agree that maybe had their circumstances been different their remaining children may have been taken from them :rolleyes: That doesn't alter the fact that I hope she is found alive and well and what happens after that we will have to wait and see!!

LOOPYLISA
01-08-2011, 12:14 PM

:thumbsup:

It's a small world
01-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Its sad, but I too cannot understand how a parent can leave 3 children (regardless of them being only 100 yards away) there was a babysitting service available why not use that - because friends didnt ? If friends jumped in a fire would they follow ?

I hope she is happy where ever she is. What about the little boy Ben Needham who disappeared in Greece in the 80's?

It is sad and like people have said its not just about the parents a little girl is the center of this. Maybe she wont remember her family now. She's the same age as my ds and I sometimes look at him when Madeline has been mentioned and think how I could never leave him in an aprtment on holiday. Personally I dont place him in kids clubs either. When we go on a family holiday we stay as a family . If we eat out we go together if that means eating early for them we do it. then maybe goto kids disco/family entertainment after etc.

Hope I havent offended anyone.:blush:

barbarella68
01-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Why would you have offended anyone, it's what you think!:)

It's a small world
01-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Why would you have offended anyone, it's what you think!:)

:blush: Some people dont like opinions of others:blush: I wouldnt think of anyone less if they had a different opinion to me everyone to there own..:blush: thank you for being nice :blush:

nic t
01-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Its sad, but I too cannot understand how a parent can leave 3 children (regardless of them being only 100 yards away) there was a babysitting service available why not use that - because friends didnt ? If friends jumped in a fire would they follow ?
:

I actually completely agree with you. I also find it incomprehensible that they left those children alone and actually thought that there was nothing wrong with it. I would not leave mine like that even with a babysitting service. They are my life and we come as a package, being with them in the evenings at the mini discos and in the restaurants is what makes a holiday for me.

However, I just feel that every day they live with the fact that they let this happen. It was so wrong to have left them and they, and poor Madeline, has paid an unbelievable price. Which is why I think that if they ever get her back then they have already been punished enough.

It's a small world
01-08-2011, 06:00 PM
However, I just feel that every day they live with the fact that they let this happen. It was so wrong to have left them and they, and poor Madeline, has paid an unbelievable price. Which is why I think that if they ever get her back then they have already been punished enough.[/QUOTE]

I agree :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
01-08-2011, 06:12 PM

I hope she is happy where ever she is. What about the little boy Ben Needham who disappeared in Greece in the 80's?

It is sad and like people have said its not just about the parents a little girl is the center of this. Maybe she wont remember her family now. She's the same age as my ds and I sometimes look at him when Madeline has been mentioned and think how I could never leave him in an aprtment on holiday. Personally I dont place him in kids clubs either. When we go on a family holiday we stay as a family . If we eat out we go together if that means eating early for them we do it. then maybe goto kids disco/family entertainment after etc.

Hope I havent offended anyone.:blush:

I think it was rather more than that but more shockingly out of sight and hearing. And out of range for them to use a baby monitor as well probably.

It's a small world
01-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I think it was rather more than that but more shockingly out of sight and hearing. And out of range for them to use a baby monitor as well probably.

I wasnt sure of the exact distance just used that as an example :blush: My point was that if parents werent on the balcony/verander thn they were too far away regardless of excuse :blush: But agree even a monitor was would be out of range xx

Greengrass74
01-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Before you all start shouting at me, this isn't my view.

I seem to remember that there was some people saying that the McCanns had given their children some sort of sleeping tablet that night and that poor Madeline may have been given an overdose and that they were responsible for her "disappearance" after all they are both Doctors and do have access to these types of drugs.

Like I said this is not my opinion.

Mine only thought on this is that poor Madeline, where ever she is, is not suffering and that she is safe.