PDA

View Full Version : Parenta? Offering free courses?

mrsbonnet
22-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Anyone had a call from them? Apparently they are offering me free funding for online Level 2 Level 3. Sounds too good to be true - we never qualify for anything free in our house!

Penny1959
22-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Yes - I have had a call - don't need it myself but as an ex tutor of level 2 and 3 and ex LA - I just had to ask a few questions!

Seems ok - there are a few 'do you qualify for this funding questions - and the funding is quite limited - ie only so many will be able to access and once money gone it is gone.

I did take their phone number if any one wants it

Oh and they said assistants could get funding as well

Penny :)

BuggsieMoo
22-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I had the call as well but the number they left was not the same number they called on.......

Louise317
08-08-2011, 04:45 PM
I had a call from them this afternoon mrsbonnet, fully funded, a guy coming beginning of September to get sorted and do a english and maths test :eek: lol

mrs robbie williams
23-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Yes !!! they rang me and i said i was interested a lady came round to me yesterday morning and we did all the paperwork and i had do a maths and english test and passed so am just waiting for the email to say i can start. It all seems very easy and straight forward so far :thumbsup: